Alan Burrows

7 hours ago, Dunty said:

He posted it after Alan Burrows had already posted it on his own Instagram.

Should have just replied to Burrows post there then. The guys posting about it on twitter just to make sure he gets some attention.

Ooo look at me sending a nice message to someone, give me a pat on the back everyone…

• Upvote 9
4 hours ago, Andy_123 said:

Should have just replied to Burrows post there then. The guys posting about it on twitter just to make sure he gets some attention.

Ooo look at me sending a nice message to someone, give me a pat on the back everyone…

I highly doubt he’d be spreading it all over twitter if it was a family member or a mate. Strange behaviour indeed 

10 minutes ago, Helmet said:

It’s ironic that the social media dweebs who are posting “every one of us is with you” don’t have a clue what impact a miscarriage can have given most of them have clearly never slept with a woman.

Miscarriage is extremely common.

My wife has experienced twice and only then do you find out how common.

A very sad time indeed, most particularly for the expectant mother.

Words rarely help but time and, hopefully, a subsequent successful pregnancy do.

• Upvote 6
3 hours ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Words rarely help but time and, hopefully, a subsequent successful pregnancy do.

Went through it twice with my Mrs aswell. My soon to be 5 year old son was a twin and we lost his sibling during the pregnancy. Always thankful that my son was born healthy but it always brings back the "what if" thoughts. 

• Thanks 3
24 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Went through it twice with my Mrs aswell. My soon to be 5 year old son was a twin and we lost his sibling during the pregnancy. Always thankful that my son was born healthy but it always brings back the "what if" thoughts. 

Jeepers min.

That must have been so, so traumatic. 

Glad the wee man is healthy and around to soften the pain. 

We spend so much time arguing the toss on this site and there are much more important things going on in our daily lives🤔.

8 minutes ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Jeepers min.

That must have been so, so traumatic. 

Glad the wee man is healthy and around to soften the pain. 

We spend so much time arguing the toss on this site and there are much more important things going on in our daily lives🤔.

Definitely pal. Sorry to hear of your losses aswell. 

As you say, it's very common but nevertheless it's a horrible thing to have to go through. 

3 hours ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Yep. Been there as well.

• 2 months later...