Hope you're happy 

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

Connor Barron was absolutely superb tonight

If you thought he was poor there's no point in me engaging

Even this reply is a waste of time, actually

But, if I delete it, you won't see it to know I think it

So, I'm stuck 

Hope you're happy 

Like I said, differing opinions. You seem like a really weird cunt so happy enough to not share the same opinion as you. Unless you’re a parody, then fair play & well done. 

1 minute ago, pittodriepie83 said:

Like I said, differing opinions. You seem like a really weird cunt so happy enough to not share the same opinion as you. Unless you’re a parody, then fair play & well done. 

Every other midfield pairing we pick is worse than one with Connor Barron in it. 

There's no one else in our squad that is as capable of running a midfield. 

Folk might not rate Barron but all the other current options in there make us worse. 

58 minutes ago, minijc said:

If that's true it would show that there isn't much, if any real interest in him now, which isn't a surprise as he isn't very good and questions over his past injuries. 

The good thing with this response is you can also use it if he leaves and you want to get across why you're glad he's left 

On 2/14/2024 at 9:56 PM, anderson72 said:

Been told Barron won't sign a deal, wanted to go to Swansea in the transfer window.

Swansea  was offering money and letting Barron stay with us till the end of this season.

He was one of the lowest paid players in the first team.

Told he would have signed a contract, but only offered a small advance in wages.

Why was he wanting his cash up front? Drug debts to pay? Would explain the bags under his peepers

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, McginnAgain said:

I have my doubts, but would be delighted if it was true. 

Need to minimise the squad turnover ahead of next season, and there's no chance of us signing a better midfielder this summer. Get him signed and stick him in the gym.

Even the most pessimistic of us would struggle to believe we’re so fkd we cannot hope/expect to sign a better midfielder than Barron for next season ffs.

Talk about massive exaggerations of negativity ffs 🤣

5 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Even the most pessimistic of us would struggle to believe we’re so fkd we cannot hope/expect to sign a better midfielder than Barron for next season ffs.

Talk about massive exaggerations of negativity ffs 🤣

Our recent history suggests we’d struggle to replace most competent footballers 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, RUL said:

Our recent history suggests we’d struggle to replace most competent footballers 

I think there has actually been one or two very competent signings, even under such shite managers.

managers make/break players big time.

Had his point about us not being able to replace a player such as Ferguson, Miovski, even Duk, Clarkson for example it might have been relevant but if we are unable to replace the ‘quality’ of Barron then we really are utterly fkd. Barron has ONLY ever looked good in shite Aberdeen teams 🤷 both before his injury (when we were shite & him & Ramsay were only things looking half decent) & a good long while after his return from injury when ‘again’ we have been utterly shite other than Miovski 

Barron is a good, not great, SPFL midfielder already with time on his side and plenty scope to improve. He was only playing league 2 football a couple of seasons ago.

I’d be happy if we could keep him. Seems like a natural successor to Shinnie. Local lad, supporter etc.

We have far bigger issues to sort than Barron if he stays