Aberdeen 2 - 0 Sevco

FTH. Scum.

A vile club, whose support consist entirely of knuckle-dragging Neanderthals and bigots. Despised by the rest of decent society these cunts bring shame upon Scottish football just by their very existence. Vermin, just utter vermin, the slime of humanity and the scourge of our game, I wish nothing but pain and abject misery for these gits.

1-0 Dons.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3
12 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

In. Silly ko time on a Sunday though. 

Surely the thread title needs to be changed to Aberdeen v Huns? 

Speak for yourself, I think it’s a brilliant kick off time 

Plenty of time for boozing pre and post match 

On the back of 6 wins in a row it’s fucking poor if we don’t sell this out 

5 minutes ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

The Rangers no such club

It's Aberdeen FC v Sevco and it always will be 

Rangers died in 2012

Wrong

Rangers FC died when they got liquidated

But Chico Green's new entity is absolutely correctly called "The Rangers Football Club LImited".....changed from their initial Sevco Scotland Ltd. So long as they are referred to as "The Rangers" there's no problem. What is a massive problem is themselves and the media lying that they are the same club as deadco

• Upvote 1
15 hours ago, Tord31 said:

its a huge blow missing Shinnie for this one

Is it the case that if we appeal the red card he might still be able to play, or is that all dependant on when the hearing would be?

If he is missing we really need Ramadani fit. Ideally you want a midfield 3 of Ramadani, Shinnie and Clarkson for this game. If one of them is out I'd probably rather have Barron in than Duncan as I don't think Duncan gets about as much as he would need to against Sevco.

1 minute ago, Don_Corleone said:

Is it the case that if we appeal the red card he might still be able to play, or is that all dependant on when the hearing would be?

If he is missing we really need Ramadani fit. Ideally you want a midfield 3 of Ramadani, Shinnie and Clarkson for this game. If one of them is out I'd probably rather have Barron in than Duncan as I don't think Duncan gets about as much as he would need to against Sevco.

Apparently they're all done double quick time these days so we'll know one way or another before Sundays match. 

50 minutes ago, dj_bollocks said:

Really need the players to step up an extra 10% for this one. I think we've more than enough to match them but I really really want to beat them.

I'll take any result so long as it's a win...

Correct. We need every player to have the game of their lives whilst hoping the huns have a stinker.

It can be done but we'll need the gods on our side.