Grand National Protest

Tommy

Used to be some daft bit of skirt who’d run onto the pitch or course or whatever and flash their tits - we’d all get an ogle and a lighthearted chuckle then crack on with the serious sporting business.

Not now. Now we’ve got the they/them eco-wanks, with their “cause” and their hurt feelings looking to get publicity for themselves - narcissistic bellends.

9 minutes ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

Used to be some daft bit of skirt who’d run onto the pitch or course or whatever and flash their tits - we’d all get an ogle and a lighthearted chuckle then crack on with the serious sporting business.

Not now. Now we’ve got the they/them eco-wanks, with their “cause” and their hurt feelings looking to get publicity for themselves - narcissistic bellends.

Rent-a-mob. Probably protesting about a different cause every weekend. Makes them feel important and massages their ego.

19 minutes ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

The Fags🤡 hurdling the 🏏 bails 🥳🤣

Can see Le Tour de 🇫🇷 ,being majorly widely disrupted this year,Last year stage 10 was stopped, 12 chained to the road,with smoke bombs etc💀...Sports directors got oot the cars and laid into them🎳👊....then the Gendarmerie appeared and just ripped them aff the road..into ditches 🎳

Wiggy on the Studio motorbike described it as "Great scenes"..

But that doesn't start till 01/07..😕

13 hours ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

Erika Roe being my favourite one .👍

Warning bare boobs rated 18.

I’ve thought long and hard about this, and don’t think the Grand National should be allowed to continue in it’s current form.

Am I not right in thinking there are deaths among the horses every year? Presumably this is just from the jumps?

I’d like to see some sort of scientific data as to whether horses being trained to run and be whipped is cruel or not.

• Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, KnightErskine said:

I’ve thought long and hard about this, and don’t think the Grand National should be allowed to continue in it’s current form.

Am I not right in thinking there are deaths among the horses every year? Presumably this is just from the jumps?

I’d like to see some sort of scientific data as to whether horses being trained to run and be whipped is cruel or not.

Why not concern yourself with all the animals that are still used as beast of burden throughout the world - they suffer, and endure, far more than the race horses yet very little noise about saving them.

Or perhaps its just trendy to ask for horse racing to be stopped.

Next you will be advocating the abolishment of snooker, the tips of those poor cue's take a fair hammering 

1 minute ago, sigh said:

Why not concern yourself with all the animals that are still used as beast of burden throughout the world - they suffer, and endure, far more than the race horses yet very little noise about saving them.

Or perhaps its just trendy to ask for horse racing to be stopped.

Next you will be advocating the abolishment of snooker, the tips of those poor cue's take a fair hammering 

If animals were stuck on to the tips of snooker cues and pounding balls then I’d absolutely call for a ban.

What animals are you referring to when you say beast of burden?