Grand National Protest

Tommy

40 minutes ago, sigh said:

Why not concern yourself with all the animals that are still used as beast of burden throughout the world - they suffer, and endure, far more than the race horses yet very little noise about saving them.

Or perhaps its just trendy to ask for horse racing to be stopped.

Next you will be advocating the abolishment of snooker, the tips of those poor cue's take a fair hammering 

😄😄. The tips are made of leather as well.

14 hours ago, Poodler said:

Hope they protest the coronation and make a right cunt of it 

waste of resources 

The folk that rode thon Hill Sixteen to death (fnar)... forcing it to run and jump till it fell and broke its neck... are blaming the protesters for the horse running and jumping until it broke its neck. The horses were all excited about the protests and weren't able to properly run and jump, you see, because horses are presumably very anti-protest in general. 

Maybe if the protesters go to the coronation, Charlie and Camilla will get all excited and start running and jumping from the stress of it all. 

And we all know how that can end. 

AND THEY'RE ORF!

spacer.png

2 hours ago, KnightErskine said:

I’ve thought long and hard about this.....

I’d like to see some sort of scientific data as to whether horses being trained to run and be whipped is cruel or not.

Hmmm.

Firstly think of wild horses🤔..yeah wherever in the world...they are pack animals..that's why they run,and continue to run,even failing in the National etc...

Obviously you don't know much about the whip rules either 🙄 

3 hours ago, sigh said:

Why not concern yourself with all the animals that are still used as beast of burden throughout the world - they suffer, and endure, far more than the race horses yet very little noise about saving them.

Or perhaps its just trendy to ask for horse racing to be stopped.

Next you will be advocating the abolishment of snooker, the tips of those poor cue's take a fair hammering 

I think that run in the grand national is far too long and too many high fences for a horse to keep making the jumps when they tire, 

And YES my vegan group get involved with a number of issues around the world as does the brilliant Joey Carbstrong  he does much for the movement .

Remember the animal's are voiceless it's people like us who speak up for them.

13 minutes ago, Misers Hill said:

Is he🤔...

Anyway...in your local Sainsbury's 🤣🤣.....should of put the bint in backwards 🤣....cunt looks like his ma💀🤣....

Jimmy🤔20230418-175056.jpg

Can't be assed with all this royalist crap.

Half the country don't give a fuck about this snobby out of work lazy bastids but you won't hear about them in the news . 🇬🇧😴😴😴