Audio Systems

dervish

4 hours ago, dervish said:

There was one of my lecturers (Stronach?) who was proper hector broklebank sounding but taught control theory or something like that. For an idea of him some Muslim guy* that was shy went off to prey on Friday was half way up they stairs out "Hey min fair ya gann? Away fir a pint? Right idea".

Used to go into Bruce Millers "an gan tey a loon" wearing like dungarees "I'm in tey buy a wireless" just to see how much shit he them speak trying to sell him stuff.

*same guy must have thought it rained heaps, but must have went to a like trawlermans shop or something cos came back with full yellow gear, boots and like comical hat (they must have pissed themselfs selling him that shit).

Fuck you on about?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, dervish said:

There was one of my lecturers (Stronach?) who was proper hector broklebank sounding but taught control theory or something like that. For an idea of him some Muslim guy* that was shy went off to prey on Friday was half way up they stairs out "Hey min fair ya gann? Away fir a pint? Right idea".

Used to go into Bruce Millers "an gan tey a loon" wearing like dungarees "I'm in tey buy a wireless" just to see how much shit he them speak trying to sell him stuff.

*same guy must have thought it rained heaps, but must have went to a like trawlermans shop or something cos came back with full yellow gear, boots and like comical hat (they must have pissed themselfs selling him that shit).

?

7 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Fuck you on about?

Ok Mary a guy who was my lecturer. Used to wind up dumb cunts in a music shop cos he knew more than them. That ok Mary? Just stupid people who don't understand basically anything but put it on they did. That. You get that?