Aftershave

Chanel Platinum Egoiste for me.

For the man with a commanding presence.

When I was a teenager, I used to wear Joop, for my under-age visits to the style bars of Coatbridge.  I used to feel very sophisticated - I liked the smell of it, heading out for the night.

In the morning however, waking up hungover and gasping for air after smoking loads of Kensitas Club, it seemed like the worst smell in the world.  If I ever catch a whiff of it today, it immediately takes me to a bad place of sore heads, nausea, severe dehydration, memory loss and laboured breathing.

At uni, a g/f bought me a bottle of CK One.  I would have no truck with such unisex pish today, but I did wear it then.  I have always had a muted sense of smell and I remember that was quite subtle, so I used to dollop it on generously (unwittingly over-doing it).

One day, in my project group (me and 3 girls), I arrived wearing a traffic-stopping concentration of CK One, as usual.  A walking explosive cloud.  One of the girls, choking and with streaming eyes, enquired if someone was wearing CK One.  This was my first inclination that I was wearing too much.  FFS I thought, what am I going to say?

Amazingly, another one of the girls announced she had bought a bottle for her b/f and had it in her bag.  The consensus was that the smell was so over-powering that the bottle must have cracked open in her bag.  So she was desperately looking through her bag while I was thinking "oh please let it have cracked", but no, it was fully intact.

I was then forced to mutter something about possibly having over done it and never wore it again (going back to Blue Stratos lol).

• Upvote 1
15 hours ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

When I was a teenager, I used to wear Joop, for my under-age visits to the style bars of Coatbridge.  I used to feel very sophisticated - I liked the smell of it, heading out for the night.

In the morning however, waking up hungover and gasping for air after smoking loads of Kensitas Club, it seemed like the worst smell in the world.  If I ever catch a whiff of it today, it immediately takes me to a bad place of sore heads, nausea, severe dehydration, memory loss and laboured breathing.

At uni, a g/f bought me a bottle of CK One.  I would have no truck with such unisex pish today, but I did wear it then.  I have always had a muted sense of smell and I remember that was quite subtle, so I used to dollop it on generously (unwittingly over-doing it).

One day, in my project group (me and 3 girls), I arrived wearing a traffic-stopping concentration of CK One, as usual.  A walking explosive cloud.  One of the girls, choking and with streaming eyes, enquired if someone was wearing CK One.  This was my first inclination that I was wearing too much.  FFS I thought, what am I going to say?

Amazingly, another one of the girls announced she had bought a bottle for her b/f and had it in her bag.  The consensus was that the smell was so over-powering that the bottle must have cracked open in her bag.  So she was desperately looking through her bag while I was thinking "oh please let it have cracked", but no, it was fully intact.

I was then forced to mutter something about possibly having over done it and never wore it again (going back to Blue Stratos lol).

That might be the most boring anecdote ive ever heard. Well done.

On 5/9/2023 at 8:40 AM, Clydeside_Sheep said:

Style Bars of Coatbridge!

Aye, must have missed them, at least it want either the Big Shop of the Wee Shop 

On 5/7/2023 at 9:31 PM, Roger Ramjet 62 said:

I smell natural, "nice" is for whiters.

The birds don't care for it you know. They much prefer your natural unmasked pheromones.

Are you an athletic chap from Nigeria/Angola/Congo etc working on a rig?

Thats the tripe those stinking cunts come up with. 

They also like the same type of women Grays likes. Gadz!

• Haha 3
22 hours ago, Fridge said:

Ha I was thinking the same , it does need clarification as to why he was hanging around with three birds one of which had a boyfriend. Either a top shagger or more probably bent. @Clydeside_Sheep

Fucks sake, I will be sure to add in a car chase and shoot-out to my next anecdote.

What high-octane lives you all must lead in small-town Aberdeen, far removed from the dour personalities y'all display on here.

As for the 3 birds, well, women are naturally drawn to me (of course) but I did clearly say the 3 of them and me were in a project group together.