****SHOUT-OUT FOR DONS FANS!****

34 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

You’ll always have ParkRed 2014. “Peter Pawlett baby. Peter Pawlett ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

No one can take that away from you 👍

You being a cunt?

Yes you're being a cunt.

I'm sure you know fine well you're being a cunt.

Cunt. 🤣

Just now, Sooper-hanz said:

Not really, matey. That was 2014. Say we went another ten years without winning a trophy ,young cunts would wish they were there that day. It’s all relative is what I’m trying to say.

Ah, I was calling you a cunt cause I thought you knew I wasn't there that day.

It has been well spoken of I missed it due to daughter not being born so I gave up my ticket.

I mean the way things are going we’ll be celebrating the 10th anniversary of that next year and likely have won fuck all since. 
Players on the pitch, ParkRed dinner etc…, Be weird if all the old team came up to visit and wee Jonny was still playing for us . 😂

I've always got 1995 to attach myself to.

Ahh right. I didn’t know that. Call yourself a real fan you cunt? 😜

Yeah I genuinely thought you were at it but I take it back.

Those were the first words to my daughter. 'You made me missed the cup final, but you were worth it'.

1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I mean the way things are going we’ll be celebrating the 10th anniversary of that next year and likely have won fuck all since. 
Players on the pitch, ParkRed dinner etc…, Be weird if all the old team came up to visit and wee Jonny was still playing for us . 😂

Nae sure anyone wanted to be at the 1990 penalty shoot out. I could hardly watch (both the actual game and the pens.)

4 hours ago, Redforever86 said:

I know a guy who was actually conceived on that Gothenburg ferry, it’s a really touching emotional story, with such a fairytale ending. 

His mum was bit emotional when she woke up and realised she’d been spit roasted on a ferry to Gothenburg. She still canna look at a P&O ferry without her arse fluttering 

4 minutes ago, Rico1903 said:

Is all this helpful for you, Louise? 

She messaged me.

Meeting up with her in the Drift Inn on Thursday night. I've told her I'll give her an exclusive and also show her the very private tattoo I had done in the Reeperbahn.

Apparently she "can't wait", her words not mine. You never lose it kids.