Overhype shop

dazzy_deff

Courtesy of trustpilot 🤣

Warning ⚠️

Entered the store only to be greeted by the worker watching adult material on his phone. They awkwardly fumbled about trying to turn it off as soon as possible. Upon challenging them on their inappropriate behaviour I was verbally insulted and had a cheese and onion sandwich hurled at me from across the room. Unfortunately, the police don't want to know. I won't be back.. Avoid!

12 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

Courtesy of trustpilot 🤣

Warning ⚠️

Entered the store only to be greeted by the worker watching adult material on his phone. They awkwardly fumbled about trying to turn it off as soon as possible. Upon challenging them on their inappropriate behaviour I was verbally insulted and had a cheese and onion sandwich hurled at me from across the room. Unfortunately, the police don't want to know. I won't be back.. Avoid!

Lol there is no way that can be true

24 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

Courtesy of trustpilot 🤣

Warning ⚠️

1. How does he know what the guy was watching? Was he casting it to a big screen TV in the store? 

2. How does he know it was a cheese and onion sandwich? Did the guy offer him a bite, mention the type of sandwich in casual conversation, or did he inspect the sandwich that had been hurled at him in order to identify the ingredients for some unknown purpose? 

I'm siding with the alleged pervert with the alleged stinky sandwiches on this one. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, Ke1t said:

1. How does he know what the guy was watching? Was he casting it to a big screen TV in the store? 

2. How does he know it was a cheese and onion sandwich? Did the guy offer him a bite, mention the type of sandwich in casual conversation, or did he inspect the sandwich that had been hurled at him in order to identify the ingredients for some unknown purpose? 

I'm siding with the alleged pervert with the alleged stinky sandwiches on this one. 

The sound may well have been on and if he was indeed panicked and trying to turn it off that doesn’t paint the best picture but agree no actual evidence of him being a pervert. 

The alleged stinky sandwich eater may well have a very good aim meaning the victim was able to identify the sandwich due to pieces of the filling being attached to him after the confrontation. 

As above I think a disgruntled customer with a strange imagination has made the review

9 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Was it a dry grated cheese and onion sannie or one of those spreads? 

if it was the former, it would fall apart mid flight 

Unfortunately there is no other information in the review as to the sandwiches construction but you’d have to be a right idiot to throw a dry grated cheese and onion sandwich. 

I'm also interested to know why the complainant felt it necessary to describe the contents of the sandwich. 

Why not just say, "He threw a sandwich at me"?

Maybe he thinks extra details will make his story more plausible... but then you run the risk of tripping yourself up. 

What if the guy's lactose intolerant. No way was he eating a sandwich with cheese. 

Just keep your story simple, don't over-elaborate, less shit to go wrong. 

Okay, I'm fucking intrigued now. 

Is there ANY way we can get in touch with the complainant (is that a word?) and ask him how he knew it was a cheese and onion sandwich?

And can we get in touch with the boy who allegedly threw the sandwich to find out that, if there was a sandwich, if it was indeed cheese and onion?

Every cunt knows every cunt in Aberdeen, so someone must know one of them. 

Let's get this question answered, people. 

• Haha 1