Overhype shop

dazzy_deff

15 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

So what's the story? Does he buy and sell Stone Island garments and he's not paid for what he's received before he sells them on?

Buyer and seller both mongols iyam.

Did the boy who had a similar store up in the galleria not also get into bother? Some about second hand SI jackets that attract trouble!

edit: https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/news/crime-courts/4776094/ryan-steehouder-fashion-shop-1-off-violence-abuse-ex-girlfriend-aberdeen/

in the slammer ooocha 

8 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Did the boy who had a similar store up in the galleria not also get into bother? Some about second hand SI jackets that attract trouble!

edit: https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/news/crime-courts/4776094/ryan-steehouder-fashion-shop-1-off-violence-abuse-ex-girlfriend-aberdeen/

in the slammer ooocha 

Same person with this shop had the place in the galleria I think.

6 hours ago, Poodler said:

in the slammer ooocha 

wow , shame for his old man , he's a right good cunt 

14 hours ago, Hoofball said:

Courtesy of trustpilot 🤣

Warning ⚠️

Entered the store only to be greeted by the worker watching adult material on his phone. They awkwardly fumbled about trying to turn it off as soon as possible. Upon challenging them on their inappropriate behaviour I was verbally insulted and had a cheese and onion sandwich hurled at me from across the room. Unfortunately, the police don't want to know. I won't be back.. Avoid!

Maybe the "angry" customer visited the premises accompanied by his dog and after the verbal sparring and the worker's armoury being thrown at, or in the direction of, the customer, his dog proceeded to eat the discarded remnants of the sandwich and consequently died.

Onions allegedly aren't dog-friendly according to my intellectual former neighbours.

7 hours ago, Don Fonte said:

So what's the story? Does he buy and sell Stone Island garments and he's not paid for what he's received before he sells them on?

Buyer and seller both mongols iyam.

Aye he sells second hand designer gear and takes the items, tells you he will bank transfer cash then doesn't. Also takes online orders and doesn't deliver the goods.

10 hours ago, Poodler said:

in the slammer ooocha 

managed to open the article, wrong spy , that's not cubby loon must be a different shop

21 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

I’m nae saying the loon isn’t a cunt, he’s clearly made mistakes. Maybe he is just a bit incompetent and in over his head quite possibly both. 

Not saying wrongs shouldn’t be righted if he won’t do it himself. 

So if he can't pay bills as it is, why is he lording it up, looking to open another premises?

3 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

So if he can't pay bills as it is, why is he lording it up, looking to open another premises?

Is he actually due anyone money that they haven’t been able to get off him when asked?

As I said, I’m nae saying he’s not a cunt, and I trust your opinion. But at the end of the day it’s a fairly young loon trying to run a business. He maybe can’t afford to open to up another place yet but sees it as a way to make more and sort the problems he possibly has with cash flow issues. Not going to tell a paper that. 

If he’s due anyone money and refusing to pay it that’s a different story. 

• Upvote 1