Crush

daytripping

What would you do if you had a total crush on a really tidy bird, you get on great with them and she has a great body but you're getting nowhere, you make her laugh like you feel you must be near.

You also have a backlog of other average birds trying to get in about you.

Would you give up the gold and go for the bronze?

Asking for a friend.

4 minutes ago, daytripping said:

What would you do if you had a total crush on a really tidy bird, you get on great with them and she has a great body but you're getting nowhere, you make her laugh like you feel you must be near.

Asking for a friend.

Aye make her jealous. 

5 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Asking for a friend.

GHB

5 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Aye make her jealous. 

I mentioned a workmate had bought a new build beside my house and I was getting slagged at work....people saying, she's getting closer. Old dear almost slavers over me. The woman in question was almost angry it was even brought up, said to tell them to wise up. haha

Jealousy may be a path to go down. Plus 1 RD, good suggestion. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
10 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Aye make her jealous. 

Birds defo find a brother more desirable when there's other birds sniffing about.

By that logic I should Fuck them all off and go for a pint.

4 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Fuck her off. She’s probably ashamed of her mangled paps or stinky fanny. Would be a disappointment if she unfurled a set of droopers after this long chase.

Breasts look majestic with a bra and top on but wrong side of 50, it's fucking roulette time when that clasp gets unclipped. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
16 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Breasts look majestic with a bra and top on but wrong side of 50, it's fucking roulette time when that clasp gets unclipped. 

Pics.

Weekend away where he wines and dines her. Then if she lets him ride her and she does have a pair of spaniels ears for tits as @milne_afc fears he either fucks her off or buys her kinky underwear he demands she doesn’t take off as her tits look decent hoisted up.

If that doesn’t work just fuck her off and shag multiple bronzes

1 hour ago, Hoofball said:

Weekend away where he wines and dines her. Then if she lets him ride her and she does have a pair of spaniels ears for tits as @milne_afc fears he either fucks her off or buys her kinky underwear he demands she doesn’t take off as her tits look decent hoisted up.

If that doesn’t work just fuck her off and shag multiple bronzes

Can't get a drink down her neck, she just loves walking. I'm like a fucking racing snake I've walked so much. Costing me in trainers.

3 hours ago, daytripping said:

Asking for a friend.

Bro,you had a knock back fae her fae the Don👙🤔.😆

39 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Tell her straight, while out on the next walk…

”look, I fancy you and you’re costing me a fortune on trainers. That money would be better spent on wining and dining you (and rubber Jonathan’s) …..now take your bra off or fuck off”

should do the trick 

Straight out of the Errol Flynn handbook! 

11 hours ago, daytripping said:

That moment when they are unleashed is unparalleled joy. Who gives a fuck if they are floppy. 

I only found out relatively recently that it's a "thing" titdrop videos. Incredible.

10 hours ago, daytripping said:

Can't get a drink down her neck, she just loves walking. I'm like a fucking racing snake I've walked so much. Costing me in trainers.

That’s because she knows the second she touches a drop of drink she’ll be all over you like a rash. Thought about whisking her away for a weekend, turn up at her place of work with flower and tell her you’ll pick her up after work so she better pack a weekend bag