Crush

daytripping

Just now, Fridge said:

Alway’s a classic when you manage to pull someone up with your spavers down min. And when it happens to you, the panic of how long it has been.

I’m with you on this one, a bit bemused. Unless it’s for health reasons why would you be vegan and yet want something to taste like meat.

55 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Alway’s a classic when you manage to pull someone up with your spavers down min. And when it happens to you, the panic of how long it has been.

52 minutes ago, Fridge said:

I’m with you on this one, a bit bemused. Unless it’s for health reasons why would you be vegan and yet want something to taste like meat.

Forget to log out and then back in to your alt account there did you frigo you fucking cunt?

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Dad said:

Forget to log out and then back in to your alt account there did you frigo you fucking cunt?

What you on about know, who’s my other account? I used to get accused of being Hanz.
Maybe I’m you.

Or maybe you’ve forgotten to take your meds again.

7 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

That moment when they are unleashed is unparalleled joy. Who gives a fuck if they are floppy. 

I only found out relatively recently that it's a "thing" titdrop videos. Incredible.

What if her unleashes the equivalent to an ironing board with a couple of paracetamols on it

1 hour ago, Fridge said:

What you on about know, who’s my other account? I used to get accused of being Hanz.
Maybe I’m you.

Or maybe you’ve forgotten to take your meds again.

Are you blind you bald prick?

You replied to yourself for the love of fuck 

Useless piece of shit 

9 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

If a bird fancies you they will ALWAYS toy fight you. Start a wee playful toy fight,

A guy I used to work with tried that with a girl on a work night out when drunk.

He rugby tackled her on Sauchiehall street and they crashed into some of those large metal wheeled bins, knocking her clean out. 

People still talk about it.

1 minute ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

A guy I used to work with tried that with a girl on a work night out when drunk.

He rugby tackled her on Sauchiehall street and they crashed into some of those large metal wheeled bins, knocking her clean out. 

Did he ride her before she came round?  Wasted opportunity if not. 

• Haha 1
41 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

I think rugby tackling a burd on the street is a bit more than toy fighting. Could've killed the poor lassie.

On 7/31/2023 at 6:53 AM, Bad_Mobby said:

I had a barmaid fae the Vic on my shooders, running up Rosemount Viaduct, once 

Tripped and she smashed her head off the pavement 

Aff work for a week 

I was getting a blow job off a barmaid fae the Vic, a one night stand many moons ago, took a heider right off the side of the bed as she went to get up. Ruined the moment a bit. 

Think she was back on shift the next night. 

One of their barmaids nearly died at mine last year. Took a heeder doon the stairs and was out cold for ages.

Was a bit of a nervy few mins. She woke up eventually, carried her back upstair and continued the party K/MD.

Not the worst thing that flat would’ve seen though 😂

2 hours ago, Poodler said:

One of their barmaids nearly died at mine last year. Took a heeder doon the stairs and was out cold for ages.

Was a bit of a nervy few mins. She woke up eventually, carried her back upstair and continued the party K/MD.

Not the worst thing that flat would’ve seen though 😂

Probably told this story before but I ended up in Glasgow hospital after dehydration then took a heider down the stone stairs and woke up with blood all over the the place.

Nurse said are you all right, well nae really what do you think, got put back to the same bed.