Getting merried

YorkDon

8 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

It's a massive thing min.  Huge life changer but can be very rewarding.  Hard at times too but the positives outweigh the negatives a thousand fold.

I wish you all the best and happiness for your future.

Cheers.I’ve spent most of my adult life nae believing in the whole marriage thing.I obviously do now and she’s a wee cracker that I’d be daft to let go of.

20 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

Thought I’d pop the question to young bird in the Lake District this week, and she said yes.

Didna realise the organising and stuff that goes with it though.Thought my job was just to turn up on the day.

Congratulations. I take it the young bird wants you very involved in the whole process which is unfortunate just make sure to set a budget for the whole wedding and stick to it, don’t got spending shitloads and inviting folk you haven’t spoken to in years. 

32 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

Thought I’d pop the question to young bird in the Lake District this week, and she said yes.

Didna realise the organising and stuff that goes with it though.Thought my job was just to turn up on the day.

“young bird”……you make it sound like you’ve got birds of various ages on the go …..or you a good bit older than her….. which is it?

Dildo from me too for two reasons.

1. Getting married to "Young bird despite proclaiming previously if she thinks about getting married I'd be off like a shot.

2. Going for tests to see if he has any healthy sperm despite proclaiming previously if she ever gets broody I'm off like a shot.

Weasel.

• Haha 7
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Is that not technically adultery?

Is havin' sex with a animal classed as that?  I don't think so.

T'internet tells me this.  Seems to refer to human activity only.

Adultery definition:

voluntary sexual intercourse between a married person and a person who is not their spouse.