Getting merried

YorkDon

4 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

How does your daughter feel about a new mother the same age?

They may be reasonably close in age but my daughter is a really young 28.Young bird has a house, and a career, car etc, daughter still doesn’t know what she wants to do with her life, doesn’t drive yet, rents a room in a house.

3 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

How am I creepy you gype? 

I think it's fairly obvious.  Cradle snatcher.

4 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

They may be reasonably close in age but my daughter is a really young 28.Young bird has a house, and a career, car etc, daughter still doesn’t know what she wants to do with her life, doesn’t drive yet, rents a room in a house.

Any chance of her number and to do her UTA?

If not that's fine. UTV will be OK.

Thanks in advance.

3 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I suspect YD’s fiancé’s well wishing messages are along the lines of ‘Awww, you’ll be a gorgeous bride” and  “ So happy for you babe xXXx”

Meanwhile YD has messages telling him he’s a stupid cunt for getting married and others asking if they can take his daughter up the arse. 

On the contrary, they are mainly along  the lines of how did you pull a fit bird 17 years younger than you, you old dog.

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

They're probably more asking her why she's marrying an OAP. 

Fairly certain I canna draw my state pension for another 20 years.Try harder ffs.

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

That dementia of yours means there's not much you can be certain of. 

Pretty soon I’ll be out and about regaling folks about how I married a much younger woman with an arse that could crack walnuts but i’m sat crying cos I can’t remember where I live etc…

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

On the contrary, they are mainly along  the lines of how did you pull a fit bird 17 years younger than you, you old dog.

You must be minted YD

Thats the only reason a lassie is with a guy 17yrs her senior. Unless shes a monstrosity. 

Have you promised that you’ll get her a part on Emmerdale? That could also be her motivation. 

In ten years time shes 43, youre 60, shes still wanting pumped. Not from an oap tho. 

edit to add: she’ll be wanting pumped by whoever yir daughter ends up with - someone her own age

6 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

You must be minted YD

Thats the only reason a lassie is with a guy 17yrs her senior. Unless shes a monstrosity. 

Have you promised that you’ll get her a part on Emmerdale? That could also be her motivation. 

In ten years time shes 43, youre 60, shes still wanting pumped. Not from an oap tho. 

Sometimes folk just connect SR min.

I’m nae minted, and she’s nae a monstrosity-very far from it.

When we met I had no thoughts on acting etc, and she pursued me.Her kink is obviously handsome older fellas that don’t look their age.

We just click, end of.

Obviously I’m getting the better end of the deal cos I can retire early whilst she keeps working, and she’s wiping my arse when I canna do it for myself.