Getting merried

YorkDon

19 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

I've always thought that there should be set term contracts for marriage , ie 5 yrs  or 7 yrs etc,  

I brought this up the other day at work and it went down like a lead balloon. Makes sense to me though. Marry me aka “I’ll bet you half of all my worldly possessions and assets that we will like each other forever”. 

9 hours ago, YorkDon said:

Thought I’d pop the question to young bird in the Lake District this week, and she said yes.

Fantastic news mate, very happy for you!  🥂🍻

Marriage bring a host of benefits for a man, including eating better, living longer, being happier and many more.

Good decision! 👍

I hope you both will be very happy!

(its our 11th anniversary next month and we haven't come to blows yet, so yeh, its a thumbs up from me!).

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Arabian Knight said:

cawd oot fuck aw ya cunt..until geeks like yersel stert takkin pics tae beck up yer bizarr claims ony cunt wi a brain'll see thru ye..yer eh latest in long line o world conquerin cunts thits nae able tae work a camra on a smert fone

Just say you’ll delete your account you think cunt and I’ll post a pic of whatever the fuck you want.

You’ll bottle it again though and stall, or disappear for a few days, or repeat yourself again.

Cowardly hoor.

12 hours ago, YorkDon said:

Thought I’d pop the question to young bird in the Lake District this week, and she said yes.

Didna realise the organising and stuff that goes with it though.Thought my job was just to turn up on the day.

Congratulations, great stuff. Marriage is brilliant. I'm 15 years in, and I think every year has been better than the last.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1