Getting merried

YorkDon

Just now, YorkDon said:

Sometimes folk just connect SR min.

I’m nae minted, and she’s nae a monstrosity.

We just click, end of.

Obviously I’m getting the better end of the deal cos I can retire early whilst she keeps working, and she’s wiping my arse when I canna do it for myself.

Im cynical af about these things. Hope it works out for you both. 

What would you think about yir daughter marrying a 45yr old? 

1 minute ago, Simply Red said:

Im cynical af about these things. Hope it works out for you both. 

What would you think about yir daughter marrying a 45yr old? 

I hear ya, but I’ve never met a person as honest and without any ulterior motive of any kind whatsoever.

If that’s what she wanted, and he was on the level, then it’s her life and she makes her own choices.

Unless he was a total cunt, then I’d voice my opinion rather loudly.

17 minutes ago, Arabian Knight said:

whin aws sed n dun ehd check yer haard drive..yer an oddity o man n a nae richter

And you’re a gypo coward, that shags his sister.Out of the two of us it’s you that’s a nae richter.

For the last ever time, and you’ll nae doubt shit yourself…again!

Offer to delete your account if I can prove everything I’ve claimed is true.If I can’t, I’ll delete my account.

Cowardly hoor that you are you winna go for it.

33 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

I hear ya, but I’ve never met a person as honest and without any ulterior motive of any kind whatsoever.

If that’s what she wanted, and he was on the level, then it’s her life and she makes her own choices.

Unless he was a total cunt, then I’d voice my opinion rather loudly.

Not wanting to join in the negativity here but that is completely impossible to know, especially when you are as cuntstruck as you appear to be.

1 hour ago, Simply Red said:

You must be minted YD

Thats the only reason a lassie is with a guy 17yrs her senior. Unless shes a monstrosity. 

Have you promised that you’ll get her a part on Emmerdale? That could also be her motivation. 

In ten years time shes 43, youre 60, shes still wanting pumped. Not from an oap tho. 

edit to add: she’ll be wanting pumped by whoever yir daughter ends up with - someone her own age

He might have a massive cock 

5 hours ago, Poodler said:

An excellent and very professional ex of mine (yes she left me) had a step mum her own age 

Da in the church and took up with another of the congregation. He married her. Pounding a poom poom his own daughters age. Can only admire it tbh. God is ok with it aswell

Well if God is ok with it, then all is good.

He does work in mysterious ways evidently.

6 hours ago, Poodler said:

An excellent and very professional ex of mine (yes she left me) had a step mum her own age 

Da in the church and took up with another of the congregation. He married her. Pounding a poom poom his own daughters age. Can only admire it tbh. God is ok with it aswell

Did he say that on Sportsound? It was it at a club event?

1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

At least you got a nice balanced,cross section of honest  views on here,YD. 

You won’t get that face to face. All hail the hat. 🫡 

Haha I highly doubt any of them were balanced or honest tbf.

They were entertaining at least.

I should have a hat stagger somewhere abroad to let the carnage commence.

14 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

Organise your stagger for one of the preseason game the club organise - means your getting hitched next summer though 

• Upvote 1
31 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

Fucking hell it would be like Russian roulette who would be the first jailed or end up in Hospital.

• Haha 1
On 8/21/2023 at 11:21 AM, YorkDon said:

A hardcore drinking few days away somewhere hot, then one round York

What York like for a night out?  

Ive been in a few pubs there over the years, but never a proper session.

I remember:

The Golden Fleece:  quite liked it, full of football fans.  One night I was leaving, a girl got up onto a table and fell off.  I presumed she was going to dance, but maybe it was a poor suicide attempt.  

Winning Post:  Was there to eat a few times, nice out back in beer garden.  First time was full of well dressed drunks, who had come out of the races.

I seem to remember a large pub on a corner of a pedestrianised street as well,but cant mind the name (possibly a wetherspoons).

Town always seems busy during the day, apparently popular with hen doos.  Saw a hen doo fighting among themselves once, classy!

Edit - the Fishermans Wife chippy on Bishopthorpe Rd was the best fish supper I ever had!