St Mirren 2 - 2 Aberdeen

3 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Haha I MIGHT have just not scrolled down enough, but I also think they have JUST put this in, so clearly its not a thick question

Screenshot-20230820-194243-Chrome.jpg

5 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Bottom tends to be logically lower seats/bottom of stairs 

Besides, if pitch was at top. Nobody could see it 🤔

My edit was slightly late

Last time I was at a St Mirren game was when Zero scored that unforgettable free kick in the cup in 2014! And that was on the supporters bus so nae idea where we parked up.

Where's the best places to park? Slight caveat - I'll have a feckin horse trailer with me that I'm picking up the night before ;)

2 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

Last time I was at a St Mirren game was when Zero scored that unforgettable free kick in the cup in 2014! And that was on the supporters bus so nae idea where we parked up.

Where's the best places to park? Slight caveat - I'll have a feckin horse trailer with me that I'm picking up the night before ;)

Ah yes. Never forget Zeros ghostly appearance in that game

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Haha thats rich!

You going?

I need someone beside me incase @Betty Swallicks reads this 

"Hauners", if you will

Alas no son - going to pittodrie every other is all I can stretch to atm... Fair enough if I can get a ticket to the hun away, I'll be there - but st mirren away is me taking the piss apparently 🤷

Diplomacy is important when protecting the sanctity of marriage ✌️

• Thanks 1
44 minutes ago, GeorgeStreetReds said:

Sunday at 3 and in between two massive European ties, will he rotate the first team a bit?

Sokler & Dadia to start at least?

Probably not, min! Beyond those 2, despite the latter being out the picture, I’m not sure he trusts anyone else.

im thinking it will probably be the same starting 11 as Thursday, injuries aside. 
not got a good feeling for this one. They’re obviously decent enough, especially at home and assuming we don’t win or lose by a huge margin on Thursday, there is a chance players heads will be on other things and potentially they’re not fit enough/played enough competitive football for 3 tough games in 7 days. 

5 minutes ago, Dad said:

Alas no son - going to pittodrie every other is all I can stretch to atm... Fair enough if I can get a ticket to the hun away, I'll be there - but st mirren away is me taking the piss apparently 🤷

Diplomacy is important when protecting the sanctity of marriage ✌️

Fa wears the troosers in your hoose min?!

33 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Ah yes. Never forget Zeros ghostly appearance in that game

Jesus - da fuck ma on aboot - when I was writing that I thought it didn't look right. Jan 2000.... feck me, where did the last 23 years go!?!