Baked tattie 🥔 …..

chief_wiggum

8 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Talking about chucking tatties... used to have a first floor flat down at The Green, directly across from the Tasty Tattie. Some drunk wanker managed to chuck a baked tattie with cheese and beans through my living room window that was open about 3 inches at most. Always admired how good the aim was but the cleaning up afterwards was a fucking nightmare.

Once woke up from a heavy night of drinking to discover 2 big boxes of chocolate chip cookies in my kitchen.  Nae idea how they'd got there. 

I'd later find out I went to the TT and become quite intrigued by the chocolate chip cookies they had.. the big, gross fuckers that tasted like fish oil... and had decided to buy their entire stock. 

I believe that was the night I'd been introduced to Green Chartreuse, subsequently lost all control of the higher functions of my brain, started a fight with a group of bikers st The Jug, been rescued from being stabbed to death by a couple of pals, and spewed luminous green vomit into my own shoes. Not on my shoes.. in them

I think I still have those cookies somewhere.

Sure as fuck wasn't eating them. 

Had to chuck the shoes, tho. 

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Ke1t said:

Once woke up from a heavy night of drinking to discover 2 big boxes of chocolate chip cookies in my kitchen.  Nae idea how they'd got there. 

I'd later find out I went to the TT and become quite intrigued by the chocolate chip cookies they had.. the big, gross fuckers that tasted like fish oil... and had decided to buy their entire stock. 

I believe that was the night I'd been introduced to Green Chartreuse, subsequently lost all control of the higher functions of my brain, started a fight with a group of bikers st The Jug, been rescued from being stabbed to death by a couple of pals, and spewed luminous green vomit into my own shoes. Not on my shoes.. in them

I think I still have those cookies somewhere.

Sure as fuck wasn't eating them. 

Had to chuck the shoes, tho. 

Police academy 3