Pape Habib Guèye

Wishful thinking to hope Sokler is any good. He’s obviously shit in training that none of the 3 managers have fancied him. And he’s not really taken his chances when he’s got them. 

if only there was a player on the bench good enough to step up. There really isn’t. The starting players are shite and the ones on the bench are even worse

8 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

if only there was a player on the bench good enough to step up. There really isn’t. The starting players are shite and the ones on the bench are even worse

Ok , Mr Warnock , thanks for your efforts. We wish you well.

23 minutes ago, dj_bollocks said:

A whole season stuck on the bench is not going to do either Sokler or Gueye any good in the long term. At least Gueye has gone out on loan. When we cash in on Miovski this summer whoever's up front has massive boots to fill...

Neither of them will replace bojan. That’s the problem. That’s what should be happening but neither have shown enough to even chance that. 

16 minutes ago, slippers said:

Neither of them will replace bojan. That’s the problem. That’s what should be happening but neither have shown enough to even chance that. 

Lets be honest, nobody is going to replace Bojan.  He's a once in a generation talent for a club like ours.  Just a shame he's surrounded by absolute shite, what a bloody waste.

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Wishful thinking to hope Sokler is any good. He’s obviously shit in training that none of the 3 managers have fancied him. And he’s not really taken his chances when he’s got them. 

Of our fringe players I'm still hopeful that Besuijen could do something.

I've a feeling the higher ups have decided he's a cunt though which will surely be confirmed as a theory if the next manager doesn't even give him a crack in pre season

7 hours ago, Broken_Glass said:

Sokler needs a run. He's shown glimpses of what he's capable of. Give him some time before writing him off. We are a hard audience at times.....

23 goal top scorer next year. 

I like Sokler he has great potential and attitude 

He is miles ahead of some the shite strikers that we brought  in recent seasons including loan disasters 

Obviously he wont get much game time whilst Mioviski is always first name on the team sheet

The club would be very foolish to move him on at this stage and we might regret that.

This guy without question has goals in him

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
12 hours ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

I like Sokler he has great potential and attitude 

He is miles ahead of some the shite strikers that we brought  in recent seasons including loan disasters 

Obviously he wont get much game time whilst Mioviski is always first name on the team sheet

The club would be very foolish to move him on at this stage and we might regret that.

This guy without question has goals in him

I always assumed he was an example of superb forward planning

Bed him in for a year and when miovski leaves he's a ready made replacement 

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, Rico1903 said:

Warnock made a very valid point. Without a reserve league, guys like Sokler have next to no game time. Makes it a hell of a lot more challenging than it should be to break into the first team. 

He also made the valid point that our squad is shite and the chairman is impossible to work with.

9 minutes ago, McginnAgain said:

Hooked before half-time...

He might be the worst 'footballer' i've ever seen in an Aberdeen shirt. 

Did no-one go and look at him before we bought him? 

6 hours ago, Ke1t said:

He might be the worst 'footballer' i've ever seen in an Aberdeen shirt. 

Did no-one go and look at him before we bought him? 

Nope. The data was excellent! 
Turns oot we were looking at the wrong line on the database though. 

On 3/25/2024 at 9:32 PM, Tord31 said:

Of our fringe players I'm still hopeful that Besuijen could do something.

I've a feeling the higher ups have decided he's a cunt though which will surely be confirmed as a theory if the next manager doesn't even give him a crack in pre season

Which is a shame, coz the loon can clearly play the game. 
imagine being labelled the pricks, prick in this squad of underachieving clowns. 
he merited a chance this season. Must have the personality traits of idi amin. 

3 hours ago, Tord31 said:

Oh fucking hell. 

Was hoping he'd score a goal or two and we could recover the position somewhat.

Burrows is particularly proud of this one. What a fucking idiot he must be

The data must have been good for him to be so proud. Maybe he got a call from a George Weah just to reinforce the undoubted, data driven talent. 

This signing makes my blood boil. For the money we have reportedly spent on him and the limited return, how does Gunn not have answer sone very tough question's regarding this signing. Anyone could see with his previous injury problems and lack of game time before signing this was a huge risk. You didn't need data to come to that conclusion. 

• Upvote 3
  • 2 weeks later...