Pape Habib Guèye

11 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Maybe they'll put in a bid for a permanent switch. 

Or maybe he'll come back with new confidence. 

Maybe we didn't pish away half a million on a dud. 

🤞

We’ve all seen him, he looks dogshit, BUT, he hasn’t played under a decent manager yet, we surely cannot judge him on Robson as manager and 4 games played his whole Aberdeen career?. If so, shocking.

Just now, Dons79 said:

We’ve all seen him, he looks dogshit, BUT, he hasn’t played under a decent manager yet, we surely cannot judge him on Robson as manager and 4 games played his whole Aberdeen career?. If so, shocking.

How not? I don’t think robsons instructions would have been to miss chances and goal to control the ball. He can definitely be judged - but still gets a chance to prove us wrong when thelin sees him in training 

10 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

How not? I don’t think robsons instructions would have been to miss chances and goal to control the ball. He can definitely be judged - but still gets a chance to prove us wrong when thelin sees him in training 

See that’s it, could have been down to confidence, could have been down to meeting new team mates and moving to a strange country, could be down to his actual training regime, granted though, that’s why I said he looks dogshit thus far, he has only had 4 games though, so gets some time from me before I write him as a write off, hopefully thelin gets him up to speed and shows why we paid money for him.

20 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

He looked appalling in the few cameos he made, like no technical ability whatsoever. When you can't control the ball, pass it or do any of the basics it's worrying.

We've had bad players before, but none that looked like they'd never played fitba before. 

He was allegedly highly regarded before his injury, so fuck knows what happened to the guy. But if he can find form on his loan, then maybe he'll surprise us. 

No-one can have looked at him in an Aberdeen shirt and gone, "Oh aye, there's a player in there" though. 

The managers post-McInnes have a record of poor man management, though. Hopefully Thelin turns that around. 

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

He looked appalling in the few cameos he made, like no technical ability whatsoever. When you can't control the ball, pass it or do any of the basics it's worrying.

We've had bad players before, but none that looked like they'd never played fitba before. 

He was allegedly highly regarded before his injury, so fuck knows what happened to the guy. But if he can find form on his loan, then maybe he'll surprise us. 

No-one can have looked at him in an Aberdeen shirt and gone, "Oh aye, there's a player in there" though. 

The managers post-McInnes have a record of poor man management, though. Hopefully Thelin turns that around. 

It remains very possible that one of the monstars stole his ability for a game against the looney tunes in toon world 

10 minutes ago, minijc said:

haha no, moving to a new country late in the window.

I know on the face of it it's a daft argument, but I notice it on a lesser scale

If my weekly 5s game moves to a different place it throws me off for a wee bit till I get used to it

Different surface, different dimensions, some have a roof, some don't

If I notice that playing 5s, pros will notice it much more on their scale 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I know on the face of it it's a daft argument, but I notice it on a lesser scale

If my weekly 5s game moves to a different place it throws me off for a wee bit till I get used to it

Different surface, different dimensions, some have a roof, some don't

If I notice that playing 5s, pros will notice it much more on their scale 

^^^^^^^^^
Weakling 😂

• Haha 5
18 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

IMG-7709.png

@Snelders Snottters 89

Thoughts?

2nd winner in a week. As I said, cannot right off yet.

You’d think Thelin will give him a chance given the fee paid & the length of contract. 

The “worry” about a new coach is that old cliche about “it’s a clean slate”.

…. When we know shite like Richardson & Morris are exactly that - shite.

Might Thelin use the League Cup group games as experimentation as there’s not enough time to have many pre-season friendlies given we start mid-July.