Pape Habib Guèye

2 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Are you forgetting our team couldn't "do it" against 7th division opponents last season?

Forever etched in my memory. Shouldn’t have lost that if it wasn’t for an incompetent linesman.

Scoring against a third division semi pro team doesn’t tell us much. See if he can get some more goals in the top flight before we pish our pants at him being cut out for us. 

11 hours ago, Footballs coming Rome said:

Forever etched in my memory. Shouldn’t have lost that if it wasn’t for an incompetent linesman.

Scoring against a third division semi pro team doesn’t tell us much. See if he can get some more goals in the top flight before we pish our pants at him being cut out for us. 

My point was more he can only score against the team he's playing against. 

Did you see his cameo at Tynecastle at all? The prick looked like he would struggle at Inverdee. 

Glad he's scored a few and hope he continues to do so. 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

My point was more he can only score against the team he's playing against. 

Did you see his cameo at Tynecastle at all? The prick looked like he would struggle at Inverdee. 

Glad he's scored a few and hope he continues to do so. 

I was unfortunate enough to witness this. Took him 3 touches and the ball still wasn’t under control. Ran the ball out a few times to compound the misery. 

Was quite thrilled we managed to sign him in the summer as looked like a good piece of business on paper. Only for all that hope to come crashing down in a matter of minutes. 

1 minute ago, Footballs coming Rome said:

I was unfortunate enough to witness this. Took him 3 touches and the ball still wasn’t under control. Ran the ball out a few times to compound the misery. 

Was quite thrilled we managed to sign him in the summer as looked like a good piece of business on paper. Only for all that hope to come crashing down in a matter of minutes. 

Hopefully someone in Norway is silly enough to take his contract off us if he continues to score in their league.