League Cup

Message added by Bebo,

Hullo Hullo to the good folks from Swallow Swallow.

:hunbash:

You let your club die. :rangers:

:sheepdance:

1 minute ago, AyrshireSheep said:

What's the bets now that the SPFL don't release the other 2500 and give them to the Huns just to ensure we don't sell out 19.5k. 

I haven't got a ticket and won't get one now. I was very sceptical about the amount we had sold. Lesson learned 😂

I’ve got an unused season ticket account if you’re after one

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Thanks mate but I'm still not even 100% sure I can make the game. Been trying to get my standby shifted so that I know I can attend. Hasn't been confirmed yet so wouldn't want to buy tickets then not be able to make it. Then left with the hassle of trying to sell them again. 

33 minutes ago, NEM said:

Or maybe they don’t work 24 hour shifts? I’m sure we’ll find out one way or the other soon enough 

Aye because posting a tweet is an arduous task.

Anyway, job done by Burrows. Hopefully he can claim the time it took to write the tweet back on overtime.. 

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

19500 for a cup final against the Huns was always going to sell out. 

We've got a brilliant support, never understand why folk think otherwise. Just need to look at our away attendances year in year out to see how well we travel. 

Exactly. This forum is full of chippy cunts who hate Aberdeen more than the Huns do.

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Dildo 1
7 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

I'm after one if your man doesn't want to make use.  I've emailed as per Burrows' tweet that I want one of the extra 2,500 when they arrive, but I'm not confident, I bide in England so my loyalty points are not as high as others who'll doubtless want them.

A couple of other irons in the fire, but I'd welcome the certainty.

Cheers!

5 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

19500 for a cup final against the Huns was always going to sell out. 

We've got a brilliant support, never understand why folk think otherwise. Just need to look at our away attendances year in year out to see how well we travel. 

This season a bit different to be fair, amount of games, the scheduling of them and the final being a week away from christmas, not to mention some of the horrific football/results but fair play to all who have bought.

1 minute ago, AndrewC said:

I'm after one if your man doesn't want to make use.  I've emailed as per Burrows' tweet that I want one of the extra 2,500 when they arrive, but I'm not confident, I bide in England so my loyalty points are not as high as others who'll doubtless want them.

A couple of other irons in the fire, but I'd welcome the certainty.

Cheers!

No bother. 

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, minijc said:

This season a bit different to be fair, amount of games, the scheduling of them and the final being a week away from christmas, not to mention some of the horrific football/results but fair play to all who have bought.

I thought it would sell out but not on the first day. That's a brilliant effort by the support. 

• Upvote 2
6 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Ffs. How thick are some of you? Huns won’t have a Dons ID or whatever it’s called to buy tickets. Really showing yourselves up.

Hope you're right and I'm just a paranoid thick cunt, but getting a Dons ID is hardly the most complicated thing in the world, and I would be amazed if some huns didn't already have one from purchasing tickets in the home end at Pittodrie etc previously.

• Dildo 1