League Cup

Message added by Bebo,

Hullo Hullo to the good folks from Swallow Swallow.

:hunbash:

You let your club die. :rangers:

:sheepdance:

10 hours ago, Dunty said:

Changing the subject from the ticket shambles - is there a tifo or some sort of display being organised? Not seen anyone asking for donations which is unusual.

Can I request that it involves a picture of Neil Doncaster and a strongly worded message?

And fwiw, stop panicking about tickets. Everyone who wants one will get one. The club have done well to shift them imo.

How can people complain they didn’t have warning about the way tickets were going on sale. I don’t have anywhere near 200 points and not a season ticket holder but I am a dna member, I don’t do Facebook or Twitter but got at least 2 emails about tickets one even on Monday night. 

Some people don’t seem to have time to take 5 mins out during the day to buy tickets but can post on here that’s weird.  I think it’s your own fault if you didn’t get any 

• Upvote 2
28 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Firstly, I don’t think they have got tickets in our area. 
A Dons ID, with a previous purchase history is required.

I'm sure you are right and this info is probably correct, but can you point me to where this is stated by AFC?  I've looked at the info about the final on the website and emails I received and for the general sale it only mentions 4 tickets per account - nothing about purchase history or even needing a single loyalty point.  You can register an account directly on the website.

Like I say it's most probably the case but people keep quoting this without any reference point from AFC.

6 minutes ago, DandyWarhol said:

I'm sure you are right and this info is probably correct, but can you point me to where this is stated by AFC?  I've looked at the info about the final on the website and emails I received and for the general sale it only mentions 4 tickets per account - nothing about purchase history or even needing a single loyalty point.  You can register an account directly on the website.

Like I say it's most probably the case but people keep quoting this without any reference point from AFC.

I thought ALL ticket purchases were on that basis. 

2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I thought ALL ticket purchases were on that basis. 

That could well be the case but there's nothing I've seen that confirms it.  I don't know why they didn't just make the 'general sale' part be for accounts that have a token amount of loyalty points, say as low as 10 pts even.  Surely anyone with any kind of recent purchase history would have that amount, and it would've been clearer too.  General sale and just needing to have an account doesn't necessarily suggest the requirement for a purchase history to me.

1 hour ago, dazzy_deff said:

Got my ticket without having to queue - cheers to our bus organiser. Legend. 

Serious fuck up from Burrows though - id be absolutely raging if i had a season ticket and didnt get a ticket. Thats a schoolboy error from the club. 

Always good to have it all sorted on the bus home from the semi.

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

17k sold with another 2.5k to be released and will be sold on a priority points basis. 

Club also saying they be will checking all those who have purchased tickets meet the usual stringent rules 

Saw that too. Clear they suspect the system has been abused 

I have seen huns in the home end at Pittodrie before and had confrontation with one or two over the years. If they are getting tickets for those games, they can have an AFC ticket account and can buy tickets using it. It won’t be anything like the number that social media is speaking about, as there are hundreds of accounts claiming to have tickets which seems unlikely. 

4 minutes ago, RUL said:

Saw that too. Clear they suspect the system has been abused 

They'll know how many season ticket holders etc haven't got tickets, and how many have been sold through accounts with next to no loyalty points.  They must know they've fucked up - will be interesting to see if they do take any measures to rectify it.

7 minutes ago, dave_min said:

You allowed back after your disgraceful behaviour at the semi?

What was my disgraceful behaviour at the semi?

Was ace not going.

I've also decided... I'm not going to the final either. I'll watch with my da. 4-1 huns. I'm not sitting through that. TV turned off at 2-0, simple.

No doubt week before I'll have a change of heart and pick up a ticket and go.

4 minutes ago, Roberto said:

What was my disgraceful behaviour at the semi?

Was ace not going.

I've also decided... I'm not going to the final either. I'll watch with my da. 4-1 huns. I'm not sitting through that.

No doubt week before I'll have a change of heart and pick up a ticket and go.

4-1 … let’s be realistic here, we aren’t losing 4-1 . No way we are scoring a goal. 

7 hours ago, Russell said:

And that goes on the SFA not guaranteeing all the tickets at the start, puts pressure on the club to get selling fast to make sure we get all the tickets we're due.

And to the other points,  I'm near half away across the world, not on Facebook and Twitter with no intention of buying tickets but I still knew when they were going on sale.

The SFA have nothing to do with the league cup. It's the spfl