League Cup

Message added by Bebo,

Hullo Hullo to the good folks from Swallow Swallow.

:hunbash:

You let your club die. :rangers:

:sheepdance:

On 11/22/2023 at 10:07 AM, Tommy said:

I’ll have a guess. Fuck all. 

I seem to recall that we were denied more tickets for Caley final as, for safety reasons, we couldn’t be sitting above their fans. The 2,500 tickets referred to are in south stand upper. No way can they go to the huns as that will be directly above us. Or does that not apply now.

Where's it been said that the south stand upper seats are the ones that are currently withheld?

I purchased tickets up there on the day. How many seats are up there, (never been in that bit)? But surely if we have half that entire section, and they've already sold some of it, those aren't the 2,500.

5 minutes ago, Macski said:

Where's it been said that the south stand upper seats are the ones that are currently withheld?

I purchased tickets up there on the day. How many seats are up there, (never been in that bit)? But surely if we have half that entire section, and they've already sold some of it, those aren't the 2,500.

It was Alan Burrows that said those are the ones we are waiting on.

14 minutes ago, Macski said:

Fair enough then. But if they've already sold a skelp of 1/2 of what's up there, surely there can't be another 2,500 all upper deck? Doesn't add up.

They only had section H for sale last time (and even then not sure all of H was available), so I presume that sections K and L will make up the majority of the 2,500 (I am presuming we won't get sections M and N above the sevconians that also were not sold first time around). The balance maybe from J1, the huge majority of which was not sold to us first time around?

• Thanks 1
On 11/20/2023 at 7:46 PM, DandyWarhol said:

Other than posting on Twitter what exactly are the guys talents?  I'd be genuinely interested to know because all I knew about him from his time at Motherwell was his reputation for engaging fans on social media.

I really hope there is more to him than that as I imagine he is on a fair wedge and his achievements so far at AFC are:

1. Presiding over cup final ticket fiasco

2. Signing of Papa Habib Gueye

Listened to him on one of the podcasts 

Talks a LOT. Ridiculously long answers to basic questions and absolutely loves clichés

I hope he doesn't just have the gift of the gab

He's not deleted. His profile has went private.

peter leven @leven_peter Ex professional footballer ️ Uefa pro license coach    Aberdeen fc 1st team coach

That's his profile and he's sorting out Huns with tickets for the final😂.

He should be binned. Get him out. We won't though. Our CEO will spout some word salad on Twitter and folk will thank him for his transparency.

We're an embarrassment.

2 hours ago, The Boofon said:

He's deleted it most likely. 

hun cunt that he is.

1 hour ago, brownie said:

He's not deleted. His profile has went private.

That's his profile and he's sorting out Huns with tickets for the final😂.

He should be binned. Get him out. We won't though. Our CEO will spout some word salad on Twitter and folk will thank him for his transparency.

We're an embarrassment.

Surely someone must be have a screenshot or able to access his account for confirmation ?

If true (And it would need verified), that's a game changer given all that's gone before

19 minutes ago, JamieMT said:

Sparta beat Betis this evening. Hopefully Aris take something off the Huns to make their remaining European game away to Betis meaningful. Be great to see a fresh Dons team line up against an exhausted Hun in the Cup Final.

It will be meaningful regardless as the Group winners go straight to the last 16 but runners up have to play a "last 32" against a team dropping down from the Champions League