League Cup

Message added by Bebo,

Hullo Hullo to the good folks from Swallow Swallow.

:hunbash:

You let your club die. :rangers:

:sheepdance:

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Agree. 
We’ll be pumped anyway.

But Dallas is a very nice security blanket for the scum.  
Hun cunt. 

To be honest, I don’t really care at the moment. 

There is a real argument that for league survival it would be better if we lose and Robson goes than if we won and Robson stays. Would we be brave enough to sack him regardless. Not taking that bet. What a state to be in,

• Dildo 1
6 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Was Cifuentes sent off for violent conduct? Does that mean he gets 1 immediate match ban and 1 league game? 

Straight red. 
I think it’s a 2 game ban. 
1 in the next domestic game regardless of the competition & he’ll miss the next league game too I think.

Apparently the rat will be available for the final 

Pity because Cifuentes is shite 

5 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Straight red. 
I think it’s a 2 game ban. 
1 in the next domestic game regardless of the competition & he’ll miss the next league game too I think.

Apparently the rat will be available for the final 

Pity because Cifuentes is shite 

No sign of Jack in any of the recent matchday squads. Lets see if he travels midweek.

Their squad looks absolute shite. We have a right chance if we can stay in the game long enough.

They surely wont throw the game on Thursday, and hence surely have to play strongest team both games

1 minute ago, Tord31 said:

No sign of Jack in any of the recent matchday squads. Lets see if he travels midweek.

Their squad looks absolute shite. We have a right chance if we can stay in the game long enough.

They surely wont throw the game on Thursday, and hence surely have to play strongest team both games

Agreed but we must also go for it and not sit in and invite them on.  Like the last league game if we lead we must for for 2,3,4 ect not try to sit in as we did at Home

14 minutes ago, englishred said:

Agreed but we must also go for it and not sit in and invite them on.  Like the last league game if we lead we must for for 2,3,4 ect not try to sit in as we did at Home

We scored too early in the recent game and regardless of tactics there starts to be a mentality of sit deeper and deeper

30 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Sima is the threat. We handled him reasonably well the last game at Pittodrie and we'll need to do the same next weekend. 

That, and keeping Tavernier focused on defending rather than attacking.  Can't give him the freedom of the right side of the pitch as a lot of teams seem to do. 

We can do this if we're switched on. 

Penalty to Sevco

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Don Robertson - ok

Andrew Dallas - ffs

Cheers. 

Controversial var intervention incoming 

The refs are getting fly up here with the var stuff now.  The on pitch referee realises he doesn't have to be a blatant cunt anymore because the faceless var official can intervene and take the pressure off him in the stadium.  Nick Walsh in particular is nailing this new opportunity. 

4 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Sima is the threat. We handled him reasonably well the last game at Pittodrie and we'll need to do the same next weekend. 

That, and keeping Tavernier focused on defending rather than attacking.  Can't give him the freedom of the right side of the pitch as a lot of teams seem to do. 

We can do this if we're switched on. 

Duk time

4 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Penalty to Sevco

That's a (Shay) given. 

Yet another one unsurprisingly awarded to the filth again yesterday to help them overcome a plucky Dundee side.

Tavernier has scored 60 of the penalties he has taken for them. I wonder how many he has missed (one against us last season) or had to be retaken as he's missed his first attempt whilst at RIFC?🤔

4 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

That's a (Shay) given. 

Yet another one unsurprisingly awarded to the filth again yesterday to help them overcome a plucky Dundee side.

Tavernier has scored 60 of the penalties he has taken for them. I wonder how many he has missed (one against us last season) or had to be retaken as he's missed his first attempt whilst at RIFC?🤔

He’s missed a few, missed a couple against us as well, the game at ibrox when we got horsed under Goodwin, Barron scored first, 5-1, and of course a pen given after the ball rolled up Richardsons leg and struck his hand. Which to my knowledge cannot be penalty if it’s a secondary hit on the hand but their you go

penalty to hunville 

fully expect another on Sunday if it’s not going there way.

3 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

He’s missed a few, missed a couple against us as well, the game at ibrox when we got horsed under Goodwin, Barron scored first, 5-1, and of course a pen given after the ball rolled up Richardsons leg and struck his hand. Which to my knowledge cannot be penalty if it’s a secondary hit on the hand but their you go

penalty to hunville 

fully expect another on Sunday if it’s not going there way.

An absolute certainty, especially if we are winning. 

The last 5 games against that filthy cunts has resulted in selective VAR interference or non-interference.

• Upvote 1
46 minutes ago, HaarDon said:

Would love to see a 4-4-2 with Sokler who runs about crazy.

Shinnie will 100% be used to get at them.

Would like to see McGarry back as I rate him.

Morris to start and go at the cunts.

Duk on 65 mins.

Rat and Wright to be red carded in a fiery game.

Morris holy fuck

47 minutes ago, HaarDon said:

Would love to see a 4-4-2 with Sokler who runs about crazy.

Shinnie will 100% be used to get at them.

Would like to see McGarry back as I rate him.

Morris to start and go at the cunts.

Duk on 65 mins.

Rat and Wright to be red carded in a fiery game.

Morris and McGarry on either side is a defensive disaster waiting to happen. 

• Upvote 3