Next Manager

34 minutes ago, redone said:

We were in Europe in 93/94 because of our performance the previous season.  And if you reckon we were brutal in season 92/93 then you are genuinely retarded.  The 7-0 win at Partick and the 6-2 win v Hearts a few days later , both featuring hat-tricks by Shearer were particularly brutal.

I genuinely didn’t think I’d have to break down my post by individual seasons. Mental.

To be clear I think we’ve been on a downward spiral since 1993/1994, the period quoted, and that season was better than the rest and I’m sure we drew about 30 games that season 😂

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
57 minutes ago, NorfolkDandy said:

Hypothetically, for now, I doubt you'd be alone with that thought

100%.

There is no doubt an increasing number of fans who'll be reflecting upon their financial contribution to the Dons at this time.

Reckon significant changes, that excite the fan base,will have to be announced pre ST renewal time.

Lennon would not help that cause. 

• Upvote 2

We should use the league split as the target for having a new manager in place - no point taking in a manager when the players are on summer holidays and waiting until preseason before knowing what’s required. Give the manager time to assess the squad in competitive matches.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, 1983 said:

We should use the league split as the target for having a new manager in place - no point taking in a manager when the players are on summer holidays and waiting until preseason before knowing what’s required. Give the manager time to assess the squad in competitive matches.

A switched on organisation would ensure that target but........

1 hour ago, 1983 said:

No brainer..mcinnes had time to identify he needed flood/Robson etc for next year by taking over post split. 

17 minutes ago, JamieMT said:

A career in tatters. Out in the cold with Jack Ross & Lee Johnson now.

Jack Ross now in charge of the youth set up at Newcastle if I was him I'd stay there, no pressure and a rewarding job nae doubt very well paid, and maybe a few physios there he can have an " inappropriate relationship" with

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Torry Tosser said:

Fulham fans hated him,Parkerball boring football.

It didn't make my lipstick pop out that's for sure.

Although that said, given how shite scottish football is at present I don't think there's any managerial appointment that would give me a hard on at present.