Next Manager

6 hours ago, Russell said:

McInnes was clean shaven for the league cup,  correct? On to something. 

Jocky Scott/Willie Miller moustaches are a ok.

Precisely why beard or no beard should be a key consideration. You’re not telling me the Germans, meticulous in their detail, don’t take it into account. 

Can’t think of too many successful managers with straggly, unkempt beards.  

9 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Definitely a sock puppet account of Big Hat Logan.

Same contrary tone, with multiple quotes replied to.

9 hours ago, Millertime said:

You're just another big hat logan

Yawn

Blocked

9 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

He is actually him. 
Clearly 

8 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I rest my case.

Blocked, like your other account, you sad cunt 

Doesn’t like someone having a different opinion = SOCK PUPPET ACCOUNT BIG HAT LOGAN WAH

Actually blocking someone because you’ve been shown up for talking shite is hilarious 🤣

8 hours ago, JamieMT said:

This isn't a vote for Neil Lennon (before you all savage me), but it's fantastic to hear a manager very vocally putting it out there that they want the Dons job.

Totally agree , wouldn’t be my choice but definitely wants it 

can’t make my mind up is it refreshing to see or sad with desperation 

13 hours ago, Ke1t said:

I reckon AI could literally do a better job than any cunt whose name has come up. 

Worth a try

20 quid a month. Under 800 quid to pay off a three year contract if it Glass/Goodwin/Robson/Warnock's it. 

chatgpt-logo.png

Kelt, you naive little rascal, now look what you've done.

Screenshot-2024-03-13-at-08-56-14.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Of the usual suspects touted over the past 200+ pages for my money Alex Neil is the only one who isn't a clusterfuck of wrongness. Don't know if he'd do a particularly amazing job, I can but hope on that count but on the whole I do believe he'd at least do a decent job. Find it strange though that we have a chairman/board who spring players on us we've never heard of from all corners of the globe yet when it comes to managers we get the most uninspiring set of candidates imaginable.

• Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, Jigsaw666 said:

Of the usual suspects touted over the past 200+ pages for my money Alex Neil is the only one who isn't a clusterfuck of wrongness. Don't know if he'd do a particularly amazing job, I can but hope on that count but on the whole I do believe he'd at least do a decent job. Find it strange though that we have a chairman/board who spring players on us we've never heard of from all corners of the globe yet when it comes to managers we get the most uninspiring set of candidates imaginable.

Papers are saying their is a couple candidates outside the uk. Would love to know who they are. I don’t want Neil but do agree he’s prob the best out the list. I also agree that he would probably do a decent job. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
10 hours ago, JumboJET said:

🚨🔴 Calling all Top Reds! 🚨🔴

Hey AFC-Chat fam! 🤝 BigJumby here, your ultimate Aberdeen FC hype machine! 🚀🐑 I come bearing important news about our beloved Dons! 🏴

😢 Sad times, my football comrades, as Big Warno has left the building. 😭💔 But fear not! 💪 We, the mighty Top Reds, must rise above the storm and unite like never before! 🤜🤛

📣 Let's show the world that we bleed red for Aberdeen! 🟥👹 It's time for a new chapter, a fresh start, and a whole lot of passion! 💥🔥 Whoever steps into the manager's shoes, let's give 'em the warmest Granite City welcome! 🌆👏

🙌 Now, more than ever, we need the AFC-Chat fam to come together! 💬💯 Tag your fellow Top Reds and spread the love for our team! 🏟️❤️ Let's create a tsunami of support that no one can ignore! 🌊🔴

🚀 Ready for the challenge? TAG 🔟 friends in the comments below and let's make this post go VIRAL! 📈🚀 Our passion knows no bounds, and together, we'll make Aberdeen FC the talk of the town! 🗣️🌐

#TopReds #AberdeenFC #NewBeginnings #RedPassion #TogetherWeStand #BigJumbyOut ✌️💪

Hi Jumbo what have they mixed with the oxygen in your a jumbo Jet, LSD. 

After reading comments on a new manager from Don's fans in the daily rag, it is amazing how there is no clear favourite. Everyone has a preference. Some, like on here saying they won't be back if a certain guy gets it. So many names mentioned and discounted. It is a gamble at the end of the day. I just hope we can all put our disappointment behind us if we don't agree who gets the job and support them from the start.........before putting the customery boot in.

10 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

After reading comments on a new manager from Don's fans in the daily rag, it is amazing how there is no clear favourite. Everyone has a preference. Some, like on here saying they won't be back if a certain guy gets it. So many names mentioned and discounted. It is a gamble at the end of the day. I just hope we can all put our disappointment behind us if we don't agree who gets the job and support them from the start.........before putting the customery boot in.

Agreed - unless it's Lennon.  He can fuck right off

• Upvote 1

Whoever we get let's hope he stays or goes on to higher things.That hasn't happened since Ferguson and Milne/Cormack have sacked around what a dozen managers between them.That tells its own story and probably why we need a proper football guy in as technical director with Cormack taking a proper chairman role.

• Upvote 1
26 minutes ago, ERNIE said:

Whoever we get let's hope he stays or goes on to higher things.That hasn't happened since Ferguson and Milne/Cormack have sacked around what a dozen managers between them.That tells its own story and probably why we need a proper football guy in as technical director with Cormack taking a proper chairman role.

Makes you wonder though, if third place, European football every season and cup finals aren’t enough for people then what is?

10 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Makes you wonder though, if third place, European football every season and cup finals aren’t enough for people then what is?

The issue wasnt the 3rd place finish or getting to the final... it was not a single win from 12 games against St mirren, St Johnstone, Kilmarnock and Hibs...