Next Manager

Lucky we got the new manager all lined up at an advanced stage now Dave eh?

Fuckin massive games coming up and you’ve made a complete cunt of it again. Warnock found out that you are an utter banger and chucked it.

All under control though with the new manager in the wings. So well done you utter dobber.

Doesn't matter who the next manager is now. 

Get Lennon, Yogi, Strachan... just any sub-mediocre shite you like.

Doesn't matter. 

It'll for sure be someone shite, but who cares? 

It’s becoming clear why we are interviewing so much depressing names. Some posters are probably correct, anyone in a job isn’t leaving to join this shit show are they? Disgusting! 

Wonder if they will attempt to leak a foreign name tonight to try and deflect. 

2 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

The warning signs are there, can see Lennon coming in as a final desperate throw of the dice from Cormack and the FMB. 

not going to say your wrong there!!  Not the worst candidate however certainly not one i'd choose but we can't be pickers now, we are a fucking mess.  These spineless players would struggle in the championship

Beggars can’t be choosers and I for one will have no shame having a big day out for the open top bus parade when the manager who is appointed after the next 2 managers wins the season 2025/26 championship. 

6th in the championship next season unfortunately. 

but the dons will come good after that. Under Jack Ross. 

• Dildo 1
5 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Beggars can’t be choosers and I for one will have no shame having a big day out for the open top bus parade when the manager who is appointed after the next 2 managers wins the season 2025/26 championship. 

6th in the championship next season unfortunately. 

but the dons will come good after that. Under Jack Ross. 

I can just hear North Tonight

'A special cheer for Dave Cormack who took the reigns from Pat Nevin as the Dons languished in 9th in the Championship'

12 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Good enough. 

8 minutes ago, englishred said:

not going to say your wrong there!!  Not the worst candidate however certainly not one i'd choose but we can't be pickers now, we are a fucking mess.  These spineless players would struggle in the championship

I don’t think Lennon can keep this squad up tho, I can’t see any manager keeping this bunch of spineless, useless cunts in the premier league. 

He’d come in, demand improvement and the players will just ignore him and he then falls out with them and they won’t give a fuck

14 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

The warning signs are there, can see Lennon coming in as a final desperate throw of the dice from Cormack and the FMB. 

Wonder if Cormack'll get back to him telling him that on second thoughts he will get the gig on a permanent basis if he gets fourth and wins the cup ?

4 minutes ago, redone said:

Wonder if Cormack'll get back to him telling him that on second thoughts he will get the gig on a permanent basis if he gets fourth and wins the cup ?

He’ll tell him he can have an eight year contract if he manages to stop Aberdeen getting relegated 

1 hour ago, Kincardine_Mearns_Red said:

We are gonna be in the first division at this rate. No signs of any recovery here and its mostly all on you Cormack!

Not mostly - ALL of it is on him. He started this shite off with his Glass appointment. An absolutely farcical decision that set us back years.