Next Manager

3 minutes ago, minijc said:

Friedrich I put up as a wind up, a few on here knew it was a wind up as I was trying to smoke a couple of people up and true enough it went on twitter.

Pity - sounded like the kind of creative thinking worth paying a German consultancy handsomely for a name with gravitas.

9 minutes ago, ahead on alphabet said:

That's easy. I dare everyone to not post on the next manager thread for 24 hours. See what happens.

Thread has now been closed. You may continue to post but no one else will see your replies.

What if we just never get a manager. All the players leave after the end of their contracts. The club slowly shuts down, and we all live happily ever after.

Just a pity SMG went bust and won't get their hands on the Pittodrie land now 🥴

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

So happy we’re now in the ‘very’ final stages of appointing manager. Was quite shite when we were just in the final stages or when it was just going to be in next 72hrs

’very’ final stages is actually exciting. 
Can’t wait until we’re into the very very final stages

Just as an adjunct to a small disagreement a few of us had the other day about O'Neill's NI salary level.....here's written back up as to what my side of the argument were saying. Whether anyone chooses to believe it or not is up to them....but at least proves we weren't making up figures in our heads

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sunday-life/sport/irish-fa-only-have-eyes-for-michael-oneill-as-they-try-to-strike-a-deal-for-their-former-managers-return-to-the-international-hotseat/42140207.html