Next Manager

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Won 4 league games this season. 
3rd bottom of the league.

He’ll fit in great. 

He’s managing a very small team with a tiny budget. Done wonders last season.

The board don’t have a clue what they are doing and assume they’ve approached several clubs anyway but that’s just the one I’ve heard.

2 hours ago, Bebo said:

Chris Harvey's a decent loon. He did a broadcasted tour of the STV News offices where the camera followed him to his desk and on his monitor he had The Hat's rumour forum on his screen as part of the bit.

Which puts him far ahead of Tam Cowan and Stuart Cosgrove that wrongly named checked "The Aberdeen Mad Forum" on Off The Ball for the gassy erotica thread.

Fuck off min. He's a jug eared glaikit gype!

2 hours ago, milne_afc said:

He was also leading the picket line yesterday. Good egg imho

Fuck off if he was any kind of decent striker, he would have a burning  barrel and shout scab at folk crossing the line. Whilst lobbing stones .

Fucking peely  waaly  effort that shite yesterday 

• Dildo 1
1 hour ago, redone said:

Relegation and a cup win ….”You’re not fit to wear the shirts” ringing round Hampden on the lap of honour

Play off deciders the week after the cup final is it not? I’d happily take the risk for a cup win tbh 🙈

3 hours ago, Broken_Glass said:

So Burrows gives us an update that will be a decision made by the board - the people who employ Burrows. They'll brief him and tell him what he is allowed to say and what not to give away and some are unhappy that he's not giving the fans more information.

I think you really need to look beyond the messenger here......

An overpaid messenger if that's the case.

The message was that the club were in the final stages of appointing a manager, almost 2 months after sacking Robson at the end of the transfer window. 

I am not convinced that the club are that far advanced with an appointment. 

Don't get me wrong I would be delighted if an experienced manager was about to be unveiled. 

However I doubt it and the car crash running of our once proud club is likely to continue. 

Surely Burrows is as culpable as Cormack in the mismanagement of the club.

Otherwise he, along with Gunn, is an overpaid puppet.

Hopefully the review has actually highlighted everything that is actually wrong within the running of the club, so that changes can potentially be made sooner rather than later.

1 minute ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

An overpaid messenger if that's the case.

The message was that the club were in the final stages of appointing a manager, almost 2 months after sacking Robson at the end of the transfer window. 

I am not convinced that the club are that far advanced with an appointment. 

Don't get me wrong I would be delighted if an experienced manager was about to be unveiled. 

However I doubt it and the car crash running of our once proud club is likely to continue. 

Surely Burrows is as culpable as Cormack in the mismanagement of the club.

Otherwise he, along with Gunn, is an overpaid puppet.

Hopefully the review has actually highlighted everything that is actually wrong within the running of the club, so that changes can potentially be made sooner rather than later.

How often do you go against your boss if you work in a business or corporate environment?

I've had my say I'm out.....

• Confused 1
1 minute ago, Broken_Glass said:

How often do you go against your boss if you work in a business or corporate environment?

I've had my say I'm out.....

I was never afraid to constructively make points to my boss, when I felt they may be needed.

Sometimes our exchanges got quite heated but my boss was man enough to acknowledge when any point was well made.

If folk work for bosses where it is "my way or the byway" then they should really reconsider where they work.

Life's too short to have that stress to contend with.

• Upvote 4