Next Manager

2 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Just as an adjunct to a small disagreement a few of us had the other day about O'Neill's NI salary level.....here's written back up as to what my side of the argument were saying. Whether anyone chooses to believe it or not is up to them....but at least proves we weren't making up figures in our heads

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sunday-life/sport/irish-fa-only-have-eyes-for-michael-oneill-as-they-try-to-strike-a-deal-for-their-former-managers-return-to-the-international-hotseat/42140207.html

So for arguments sake lets just say he's on £750k/yr again. Thats fucking insane to offer him a payrise

8 minutes ago, slippers said:

Milk bottles are off to print. I’ve told the club we will store them after this appointment so their available in 12 months time for the next search. 

Canna believe you supply bottles with green and blue tops! Shocking from a dons fan! 

• Haha 1
Just now, Tord31 said:

So for arguments sake lets just say he's on £750k/yr again. Thats fucking insane to offer him a payrise

Apparently he's on £650k/year on his second spell. There's written evidence of this too if anyone wants to go looking, i can't be arsed finding the link but it is there if you look

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Ten Caat said:

Apparently he's on £650k/year on his second spell. There's written evidence of this too if anyone wants to go looking, i can't be arsed finding the link but it is there if you look

I found it hard to believe but after you posted the other day I did a look about and it's in plenty of article's 

16 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Aye, but that's £650k in foreign money 

• Haha 2
22 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

For a salary of over £650k (significantly over, to tempt MoN) I’d be looking at a far better manager than him

None of the far better managers want to come because the club is ran by fucking deluded idiots and the chances of winning any silverware is very slim at best. Up and coming players can use the league as a stepping stone but it’s a lot harder for managers. 

• Upvote 1
33 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

For a salary of over £650k (significantly over, to tempt MoN) I’d be looking at a far better manager than him

I think that is a good bit less than the average English Championship manager gets.....I not sure you'll find a far better manager with the crazy money on offer down south.