Next Manager

Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

He doesn’t seem to hang around very long at clubs, which would be a concern. 

Yea felt pretty underwhelmed after looking at his recent background and the max 2 year stints everywhere stuck out, majority of the time it’s been due to a sacking rather than being poached 

8 hours ago, Millertime said:

I'm not slating him

He's been superb for large spells

But he's been keech for the last 8

It's not rocket science 

When he scores I like him, when he doesn't for 8 games, I dont

Aye because you’re a bipolar idiot. Take a day off 

5 minutes ago, Proud Dandy said:

Yea felt pretty underwhelmed after looking at his recent background and the max 2 year stints everywhere stuck out, majority of the time it’s been due to a sacking rather than being poached 

Getting replaced at Wigan by Malky Mackay must be a career low point for Uwe

4 hours ago, CCB III said:

Roos was good yesterday. 

Made some crucial interventions that calmed things down late on and a few good saves throughout. 

His distribution was still atrocious and painfully slow 

8 minutes ago, standfree1978 said:

Surely even DC can spot this potential Wiki red flag about his club philosophy when Bronby punted him. Does our strategy have such a bland name as 6.4 -

It was reportedly a decision made by the board, as they no longer felt Zorninger was able to lead the team forwards in the strategy called 6.4, the "Brøndby DNA" was missing from Zorninger's coaching and playing style, and he had been particularly criticized for on one occasion playing with a line-up consisting of all-foreigners, thus, according to some, neglecting the development of young players at the club.[19]