Next Manager

3 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Is Kennedy still at Celtic?

Aye, was him that done the post match interview, would be a good shout but unfortunately been at them for ten years, under several managers that have kept him on, even ange wanted him at Tottenham with him when he moved but he stayed, probably will be good as a manager in the future although probably at a higher level.

In fairness to the twats on radio it’s quite hard to think of someone decent in British football that we could go after and most of us would be happy with. Kevin Thomson was spot on what he said but he couldn’t name anyone like a lot of us. I think that’s why we always get the same shit wheeled out every time. It feels very like any appointment that works in England or Scotland at this stage would really struggle to get a large % of fans onside. It’s why in my mind we have to go foreign. 

• Upvote 2

Kennedy might not be a bad shout in 3 years or so time if he'd only get himself away from the Tims and take a job elsewhere managing a club. However he's probably earning more there as assistant than he'd get as manager with any other team in Scotland outwith the arse cheeks so understandable why he hasn't done so.

He'd just be too big a risk to walk in and manage a club our size at this point in time. We've been there and got the T-shirts.....

5 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Kennedy might not be a bad shout in 3 years or so time if he'd only get himself away from the Tims and take a job elsewhere managing a club. However he's probably earning more there as assistant than he'd get as manager with any other team in Scotland outwith the arse cheeks so understandable why he hasn't done so.

He'd just be too big a risk to walk in and manage a club our size at this point in time. We've been there and got the T-shirts.....

Needs to do a Broony and go to Ayr or some such and work his ticket.

11 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

If we’d ever bothered to build the footballing structure behind the manager that we love to talk about, Kennedy would an excellent appointment.

But instead we’ve got the teaboy as head of fitba operations, or something like that 

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Dandys1983 said:

Heard all this keep the 'interm' manger before, fuck that.

New manager in and sort these clowns out, anyone that things yesterdays performance was enough needs there head looked at, several players didnt turn up and dont look arsed, on another day and without a few saves from roos we could have been 3 down. 

Nonsense.

How would we have been 3 down when Roos only made 2 saves all game? One low from what might have been a cross in the first half, then tipped a half volley from Yanda I think it was over the bar in the second.

We were 1 up before he had to do anything as well.

32 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Nonsense.

How would we have been 3 down when Roos only made 2 saves all game? One low from what might have been a cross in the first half, then tipped a half volley from Yanda I think it was over the bar in the second.

We were 1 up before he had to do anything as well.

from what i seen (only 2nd home game I've missed) we were crap, been crap all season, Player out celebrating last night aswell, like they won the league  really! 

39 minutes ago, dave_min said:

If we’d ever bothered to build the footballing structure behind the manager that we love to talk about, Kennedy would an excellent appointment.

But instead we’ve got the teaboy as head of fitba operations, or something like that 

No he wouldn't first game we loose to Celtic it would be his fault, hes hoping he gets the Celtic job at some point, otherwise he needs to move to England or overseas, but i would say hes served his managerial apprenticeship , but we are wrong club for him, just my opinion. 

• Downvote 1
7 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

from what i seen (only 2nd home game I've missed) we were crap, been crap all season, Player out celebrating last night aswell, like they won the league  really! 

We were fine yesterday. County were well up for it, and on top for about half an hour without creating much. They've been on decent form lately as well, mind.

We look every bit a team low on confidence, but with slightly better decision making at key moments, we'd have scored a few more.

Let's not forget that the Hearts team that is currently skooshing 3rd looked absolutely shite while scraping results every week towards the end of last year. Can't expect us to turn into worldbeaters overnight.

• Upvote 1