Next Manager

2 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Not that it really means anything but the private jet that arrived from London this afternoon only had an hours stopover in London after arriving from Sion in Switzerland.

Didier Tholot?

He doesn't have a beard.

1 minute ago, Johnnyred1 said:

🫣. Has it really got to that stage we've started congregating around airports and peering through fences and other shit for the elusive manager. One comment on here and it's like the gold rush all over again.

Spot on....We'll all end up in the Nuthoose at this rate.

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Not that it really means anything but the private jet that arrived from London this afternoon only had an hours stopover in London after arriving from Sion in Switzerland.

Didier Tholot?

Toni Koumbare. BHH

4 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

🫣. Has it really got to that stage we've started congregating around airports and peering through fences and other shit for the elusive manager. One comment on here and it's like the gold rush all over again.

I got it in a whatsapp group.

No idea the original source as it was forwarded on.

1 hour ago, Dons79 said:

Pretty sure Scotland rankings for euro participants slips out of the top 10 if plzen draw either game against fiorentina, which would mean 1 less champion league spot which would mean after 2025/26 there would only be 4 clubs instead of 5 in Europe.

https://www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/11096/13095177/scotland-in-coefficient-battle-with-czech-republic-for-champions-league-spot-after-rangers-europa-league-exit

Cheers for providing the info. min but these coefficients are harder to master than calculus.

My request for Thelin announcement video is a slow zoom in to a shadowy figure, gradually revealing a man with his back to us, wearing a stupid Jimmy tartan hat with ginger hair. He turns around for the big reveal with a wink and a "fit like?". Will then cut to a professional shot with the text 'Jimmy Thelin signs on'.

Ends with a cut back to Jimmy in his Jimmy hat as he stares down the camera:

"Fuck the huns. Are you with me?"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

This has the feeling of the transfer thread on deadline day in January and we know how that usually ends... 

Would be delighted to see an end to this thread and hopefully gives someone time to manage the squad we have and see what needs done... if he is allowed to fix things is another matter.

Amazing what a post from minijc can do on here! 

2 minutes ago, Russell said:

My request for Thelin announcement video is a slow zoom in to a shadowy figure, gradually revealing a man with his back to us, wearing a stupid Jimmy tartan hat with ginger hair. He turns around for the big reveal with a wink and a "fit like?". Will then cut to a professional shot with the text 'Jimmy Thelin signs on'.

You post a lot on here, eh?

Quality isn't very high, it has to be said

You should address the balance between the quantity 

• Haha 8
  • Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Russell said:

It might just be Thelin huddin a cloot and duster in the manager office awa to get rid of all cobwebs and dried in bogies.

2 minutes ago, Hagi's pubic hair said:

How many concrete rumours have we actually had in this thread of 489 pages?

Knowing how shite the club is being ran every name mentioned could well have been considered as the next manager and most even contacted

• Upvote 1
19 minutes ago, Hagi's pubic hair said:

How many concrete rumours have we actually had in this thread of 489 pages?

Warnock was the only one i put money on when it was first mentioned. I haven't put anything on since, but that's mainly down to bookies not doing odds as they were 2 months ago.