Next Manager

27 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Spot on min. Never knew that.👍

Pretty sure Scotland rankings for euro participants slips out of the top 10 if plzen draw either game against fiorentina, which would mean 1 less champion league spot which would mean after 2025/26 there would only be 4 clubs instead of 5 in Europe.

https://www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/11096/13095177/scotland-in-coefficient-battle-with-czech-republic-for-champions-league-spot-after-rangers-europa-league-exit

5 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Pretty sure Scotland rankings for euro participants slips out of the top 10 if plzen draw either game against fiorentina, which would mean 1 less champion league spot which would mean after 2025/26 there would only be 4 clubs instead of 5 in Europe.

https://www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/11096/13095177/scotland-in-coefficient-battle-with-czech-republic-for-champions-league-spot-after-rangers-europa-league-exit

As long as Scotland finish in the top 12 this season which we will then 2024/25 Cup Winners or 3rd will be guaranteed Euro groups in the 2025/26 UEFA competitions.

Unless Scottish clubs do exceptionally well in Europe next season then Scotland will drop to around 16th which would mean 1 less euro qualifier from the 2025/26 SPFL campaign.

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

We'd still have 5 euro spots, just the old firm would lose their champions league group stage spot.

Third round still have guaranteed group football so really it's good news for anyone who doesn't support the cheeks.

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Okay. I wouldn’t know the answer. I also said “What?” because it’s a bizarre way to have a conversation with someone.

I was asking because I don’t know about him and since you called him average then I’m guessing you do? 

Also, you alright? Strangely aggressive and weird.

I have looked at his record and really don't see anything inspiring enough in it to make him an all eggs in one basket sort of candidate. Which I have already answered.

Aggressive - from a guy in his 60's I'll take that. 😂 

2 minutes ago, Dunty said:

We'd still have 5 euro spots, just the old firm would lose their champions league group stage spot.

Third round still have guaranteed group football so really it's good news for anyone who doesn't support the cheeks.

This is the mentality that Scottish Football needs to be rid of (nae offence Dunty!).

The whole set up is rigged towards those 2 be it the league, the SFA, the media and the sponsors. Those 2 clubs have no god given right to anything so we shouldn’t just lie down and expect them to win. There are 40+ clubs out there that should be knocking the doors down of all the corruption and injustice in our national sport. It need only take 1 to upset the horse and the rest will follow.

16 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

I have looked at his record and really don't see anything inspiring enough in it to make him an all eggs in one basket sort of candidate. Which I have already answered.

Aggressive - from a guy in his 60's I'll take that. 😂 

From a guy in his 60s?

You hadn’t answered that at the time, if you had then I hadn’t seen it.