Next Manager

1 minute ago, Frank Grimes said:

And our media haven’t been able to get near anyone at the club to find out what’s going on 

We’d had to rely on Burnsy getting soundbites from Thelin’s ex players 

Which I’m sure you knew was my point 

The Swedish media haven't reported anything on it until today. And they haven't actually quoted anyone.

I'm not believing anything until Scott Burns or Sue tweets.

1 minute ago, don corleone said:

So, looks like Jimmy's going to be the new manager. What are everyone's views on this, Thelin yes, Thelin no?

Looks like we are signing a proper manager this time, fair play to the board for FINALLY getting this right.

Is it too early to start the next manager thread?

Just now, Hagi's pubic hair said:

Looks like we are signing a proper manager this time, fair play to the board for FINALLY getting this right.

Is it too early to start the next manager thread?

No, not with how we've faired over the past few years.

I'm hearing Neil Lennon, or it might have been Alex Neil or possibly Michael o Neil.

1 hour ago, DelMonte said:

Hold on a minute. Oracles such as @Yerdas Selzavon and @zeroisgod76 told us this wouldn’t happen?

To be fair I also said ‘ sincerely hope he is a genuine target.. just have no faith in our board and wouldn't put it past them in the slightest to leak stories to try and take the pressure off of them and the mess they're making of our club.’

I had no faith in the board due to the mess they’ve made over the past few years, still don’t. But if Thelin does come in and is the success that I’m sure he could be then I’ll be more than happy to be proven wrong.

Just now, zeroisgod76 said:

To be fair I said ‘ sincerely hope he is a genuine target.. just have no faith in our board and wouldn't put it past them in the slightest to leak stories to try and take the pressure off of them and the mess they're making of our club.’

I had no faith in the board due to the mess they’ve made over the past few years, still don’t. But if Thelin does come in and is the success that I’m sure he could be then I’ll be more than happy to be proven wrong.

There isn’t really a “to be fair” about it. You repeatedly said this wasn’t happening and was a smoke screen by the board. It’s not over the line yet but you’ll look pretty stupid if it does happen.

1 minute ago, DelMonte said:

There isn’t really a “to be fair” about it. You repeatedly said this wasn’t happening and was a smoke screen by the board. It’s not over the line yet but you’ll look pretty stupid if it does happen.

I think anybody could see where he was coming from.

You seen the state of our board?

• Upvote 1
Just now, DelMonte said:

I’ll be more than happy to look stupid it happens. 

• Upvote 1