Next Manager

8 minutes ago, Arthur FN Shelby said:

How long do you think it will take for Dodgy Dave to poke his nose in, pissing off Thelin and starting the merry go round once more.

How long do you think it will take the fans to say he’s shite, the worst manager ever, joke appt etc? I’ll say five games into the season.

24 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Great to see everyone so excited over the next Ebbe.

Yes I know it’s a different country.

2 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

How long do you think it will take the fans to say he’s shite, the worst manager ever, joke appt etc? I’ll say five games into the season.

You really are a joyless wanker aren't you?

2 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

That's my worry, I said to a few yesterday that Dave needs to come out that we are rebuilding changing the direction of the club etc otherwise if we ain't 3rd / 4th after 10 games fans will want him out, I think he needs at least 2 transfer windows.

Though do agree it gives me Ebbe vibes 

4 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

The Sun getting in ahead of Scott Burns shows he's working with the club. I thought he was on the pulse

5 minutes ago, Baaaaa heid said:

Won’t believe till Scott burns or Chris Harvey say it’s so 👀

He reported it an hour ago.

• Thanks 1
Just now, Dandys1983 said:

That's my worry, I said to a few yesterday that Dave needs to come out that we are rebuilding changing the direction of the club etc otherwise if we ain't 3rd / 4th after 10 games fans will want him out, I think he needs at least 2 transfer windows.

Though do agree it gives me Ebbe vibes 

Unless he gets free reign to completely change the squad and money to spend he will be on a hiding to nothing.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

3 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

I think Thelin might be a decent appointment, it’s just funny seeing the wee angry bald men on here lose their shit when I compared him to Ebbe 🤣

Do everybody a favour and delete your account mate.

Your contrarian, trolling routine is getting really really tiresome.

• Upvote 4
  • Dildo 1
1 minute ago, shooftahmooftah said:

There’s loud music coming out of pittodrie offices , with Gunn ,Cormack, and the directors in song singing.   June is Bursting out all over.  But it could be big Junes boobs bursting out all over. 

JFC, this is a low, even for you, step it up Shoofta.

3 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Aye that’s hilarious stuff. 

Why so serious?

Unless Cormack massively backs him and he gets free rein to sign who he wants and punt who he wants then he’s on a hiding to nothing. The whole squad needs yet another rebuild and do the fans have the patience for that?

Why so serious?

Unless Cormack massively backs him and he gets free rein to sign who he wants and punt who he wants then he’s on a hiding to nothing. The whole squad needs yet another rebuild and do the fans have the patience for that?

yes

Why so serious?

I just don’t find you trolling people on here funny, it’s cringey if anything. If that’s how you get your kicks then fair enough I suppose.

• Upvote 1

Why so serious?

I can't see this guy leaving a team that does well in the league under him to come to us without some assurances of the points you raised, don't you?

1 minute ago, DelMonte said:

I just don’t find you trolling people on here funny, it’s cringey if anything. If that’s how you get your kicks then fair enough I suppose.

You don’t have to read any of my posts, there’s also a block function. I’m sorry you have hurt feelings.

No view on if he will get the time or money though no? Just want to play the man instead?