Next Manager

12 minutes ago, Dunty said:

Maybe you're right. I just read this tweet, maybe something got lost in translation. I'm guessing he meant "lost a 2-0 lead" 

https://twitter.com/dplus_sportse/status/1774838321035825617?s=46

But they're definitely out of the Swedish Cup after losing 3-2 in the group stage to a lower division team.

Even that was wrong seeing as the cup in Sweden is a 4 team league and while you were correct that they are out and orgryte did beat them 3-2 it wasn’t that that put them out, neither qualified as its only one team out the 4 that qualifies and seeing that was the first game played they had ample games to qualify for as they ended up 2nd, if they bet degerfors they would have qualified.

IMG-7563.png

Good old hacken out as well

1 hour ago, paddy said:

This whole manager saga is like overtaking a national express coach in a Renault Megane - a long drawn-out affair. That’s not my words, the words of Top Gear Magazine. 

Why is top gear magazine reporting on the Aberdeen management saga. Has it got that bad 

1 hour ago, paddy said:

This whole manager saga is like overtaking a national express coach in a Renault Megane - a long drawn-out affair. That’s not my words, the words of Top Gear Magazine. 

Joke was that bad I dont think it was needed said twice 😂

41 minutes ago, Dunty said:

But they're definitely out of the Swedish Cup after losing 3-2 in the group stage to a lower division team.

30 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Even that was wrong seeing as the cup in Sweden is a 4 team league and while you were correct that they are out and orgryte did beat them 3-2

Yeh I know, that's what I said. So you can stop being the class geek.

17 minutes ago, minijc said:

Haha that's really good given that you said they were ITK and I wasn't.  

As ever, those that need to ken, ken.

Bold strategy of acting ITK without ever revealing anything, except after someone else has.

How many wrong guesses have you made now on the new manager?

3 minutes ago, Dunty said:

Bold strategy of acting ITK without ever revealing anything, except after someone else has.

How many wrong guesses have you made now on the new manager?

You know what makes this really funny is that 'Haraldur' has posted stuff that came from me, obviously must have a mutual or two.

I'm glad you're obsessing with me still like, I've got an inbox full of people who can vouch for me but it's alright I much prefer you making a cunt of yourself.

• Dildo 1
8 minutes ago, minijc said:

You know what makes this really funny is that 'Haraldur' has posted stuff that came from me, obviously must have a mutual or two.

I'm glad you're obsessing with me still like, I've got an inbox full of people who can vouch for me but it's alright I much prefer you making a cunt of yourself.

Jesus Christ mate I'm only winding you up, stop taking it so seriously.

If it makes you feel any better I believe you'll know before Alan Burrows does.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Dunty said:

Jesus Christ mate I'm only winding you up, stop taking it so seriously.

If it makes you feel any better I believe you'll know before Alan Burrows does.

It's just funny, you're not the worst though.

1 hour ago, Dons79 said:

Shite, it was 2-2 vs varnamo

IMG-7562.png

I watched the extended highlights of the game, their first goal was a long range effort and god knows about the 2nd they shouldn't have scored. Certainly get the ball forward quickly but they do drop off and sit in alot and do go between a 4 and 5 at back, if anything if he gets appointed were going to see alot of pacey fit players in the side, not sure where a Clarkson fits in though.

• Upvote 1
20 hours ago, Arthur FN Shelby said:

Brain fart from myself. He’ll be fine somewhere else.

Don’t get me wrong wish him all the best but don’t feel he is the quality we need. Can always be wrong but let’s see how he gets on (think Swansea was mentioned)

Cormack and Co need to seriously up their game and put the manager snail paced search into overdrive.

We are an absolute fucking shambles of a club and team. What an embarrassment Cormack has created at our club. Its beyond a joke how long this is taking now and to be dictated to from an unknown Swedish manager shows how pathetic we are being managed from the top.

I was 50/50 about renewing after today and the last 3 seasons in general I'm 20/80 in favour of walking away from Pittodrie and have the occasional pay at the gate attendance when the weather is good or I have nothing better to do. Apathy rules in Pittodrie that much is clear.