Brand New Lorus Watch (For Sale)

49 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Aye aye,

I have a Lorus watch with brown strap for sale, still in its original box and never been worn. Bought for an investment at £37.50 as it was on sale, down from £50.spacer.png 

Bought it from a local jeweller in April but it's remained in its box ever since.

(£20 and it's yours).

PM me if interested. 

Careful lads, think this watch is a fake. It’s got the wrong time on it.

3 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Have you thought to ask the jeweller you gave it to?

Yes I have asked the question and they are trying to find out.

The worst thing is it’s nae a Rolex or something, just has sentimental value as my daughter got it.

Knowing my luck they’ll probably charge me a fucking fortune if it ever does turn up.

24 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Here it is min......

spacer.png

Tried to take the photo originally with my nose whilst trying to keep my right hand still to take the shot. 

It then dawned on me I've still a thumb on my right hand.😄

Opposable thumbs - unusual for round your way is it not?

2 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Yeah I've got a Lorus watch, bought it for £37.50.  Done it up, it's now worth twenty quid.

If you done it up or changed it from its original aesthetic, I'll give you a 50p for it min. 

The one I've got for sake is untampered with and not one you would buy from a "do you want to buy sniff" Afro lad on the Spanish islands. 

4 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Aye aye,

I have a Lorus watch with brown strap for sale, still in its original box and never been worn. Bought for an investment at £37.50 as it was on sale, down from £50.spacer.png 

Bought it from a local jeweller in April but it's remained in its box ever since.

(£20 and it's yours).

PM me if interested. 

Out of interest, when you say 'investment', did you think it was going to increase in value?

• Haha 1