Brand New Lorus Watch (For Sale)

1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Any other stuff for sale, MAD? Or would you consider swaps like in ‘Swap Shop’?

Loved Swap Shop with Noel Edmonds and Co. in the early 80s but the watch is purely for sale as skintitis has struck again. Nothing to swap I'm afraid min.

The only asset that I've got left to sell, apart fae the watch, is a sold walnut (proper wood) bookcase stacked full of AFC books, horse racing books, and autobiographies, which is still up at my Mother's house.

Due to the prized possessions of AFC books (including Duncan Shearer's, Bob Crampsey's, Joe Harper's, Alex Ferguson's first ever book "A Light in the North", etc.), it would require a princely sum for me to consider to part with them. 👍

1 minute ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Loved Swap Shop with Noel Edmonds and Co. in the early 80s but the watch is purely for sale as skintitis has struck again. Nothing to swap I'm afraid min.

The only asset that I've got left to sell, apart fae the watch, is a sold walnut (proper wood) bookcase stacked full of AFC books, horse racing books, and autobiographies, which is still up at my Mother's house.

Due to the prized possessions of AFC books (including Duncan Shearer's, Bob Crampsey's, Joe Harper's, Alex Ferguson's first ever book "A Light in the North", etc.), it would require a princely sum for me to consider to part with them. 👍

Ive all those books, plus my prized collection of every edition of the Scottish football league review from 1981 onwards

6 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

Ive all those books, plus my prized collection of every edition of the Scottish football league review from 1981 onwards

Used to love getting them review books for Christmas in the 1980s/early 90s. 

Bloody good reads, EB4B min.

A pal of mine sold me a few of the AFC books I have (one signed by Charlie Nicholas) along with a couple of AFC VHS tapes, so that he had enough money for a bit of hash and some recreational pharmaceuticals.

A great deal all round.👍

39 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

No min. It was for when I reached my 70s, that is if I live to then.

Always knowing or being able to tell/know what the time is at any given place or time is good for keeping your brain active and is vital for keeping it going.

Are you close to your 70s? Didn't think you were that age tbh

2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Haha what was that all about again ? Didn’t Parkie challenge you or something? 

It was all a bit out of proportion. Parkoid said I’ll fight you and then I said fair enough where and then he massively backtracked 

I can’t even remember what it was about

Pure shite from both of us I’m sure

1 hour ago, Fridge said:

I’ll think you’ll find he shat the bed so does not want to fight me.

43 minutes ago, Fridge said:

It was all a bit out of proportion. Parkoid said I’ll fight you and then I said fair enough where and then he massively backtracked 

I can’t even remember what it was about

Pure shite from both of us I’m sure

Less than 24 hours after your last dose of lies about me, you're back telling the same ones again. What is your problem? Other than being a total dipshit, that is  

Thankfully everyone who's not a total thicko sees you as being utterly full of shit. 

41 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Haha, that’s not what happened.

He's an absolute fucking simpleton. 

• Dildo 1
Just now, Parklife said:

Less than 24 hours after your last dose of lies about me, you're back telling the same ones again. What is your problem? Other than being a total dipshit, that is  

Thankfully everyone who's not a total thicko sees you as being utterly full of shit. 

He's an absolute fucking simpleton. 

Millionaire nae living in Falkirk though so every cloud