Brand New Lorus Watch (For Sale)

14 minutes ago, Parklife said:

£454k for a watch 😂 

Fucking ridiculous. It’s the same as these superstars that go in the catwalk with £15k dresses. 

Who’s going to know, it could be from Versace or next.

Suppose it would be a cracking story to tell though.

Well I got smashed and bought a £450k watch which I will now have to keep in my safe incase I lose it.

1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

My resting heart rate is 60-64 bpm. No idea if this is an indicator of good health or not. Perhaps @Ten Caat could advise?

For professional sportsmen, a resting pulse of around 50 isn't unusual. For a very fit adult, 60ish wouldn't be unusual but for Joe Public, its usually between 70 and 80. A slow pulse rate (bradycardia) is a pulse below 60 where the person isn't extremely fit. As you are above this (just) you should be ok but it is the lower end of normal

A pulse of over 90 is considered tachycardia (too fast) and would need medical advice/treatment (digoxin tablets). Anyone on digoxin already needs to be careful it doesn't slow the heart rate down too much....if it dips below 60 regularly you need the dosage reduced.

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

For professional sportsmen, a resting pulse of around 50 isn't unusual. For a very fit adult, 60ish wouldn't be unusual but for Joe Public, its usually between 70 and 80. A slow pulse rate (bradycardia) is a pulse below 60 where the person isn't extremely fit. As you are above this (just) you should be ok but it is the lower end of normal

A pulse of over 90 is considered tachycardia (too fast) and would need medical advice/treatment (digoxin tablets). Anyone on digoxin already needs to be careful it doesn't slow the heart rate down too much....if it dips below 60 regularly you need the dosage reduced.

Mine was down around 52 at one point and I wasn’t particular fit. Will I die?