Brand New Lorus Watch (For Sale)

13 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Aye, so I’ve been hearing. Bloody bell chaps it’s only the internet. 

Indeed I think I maybe took it the wrong way but he did say “I’ll fight you” and “Come on then”

I responded something like name the car park and he shat it and backtracked.

Anyway all forgotten about now.

10 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Indeed I think I maybe took it the wrong way but he did say “I’ll fight you” and “Come on then”

I responded something like name the car park and he shat it and backtracked.

Anyway all forgotten about now.

STOP 

TELLING 

LIES 

You're a total fantasist. 😂 

"LOOK AT ME. ME. ME. ME. ME. ME. GIVE ME ATTENTION" 

Total fruitloop. 

24 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Did you or did you not say “I’ll fight you”

No. I didn't. That's completely made up. 

24 minutes ago, Fridge said:

and then in a later post said “come on then”  Wokelife?

No. I didn't. That's you mis-remembering / telling lies. I said "come on" in the way you say "come on" to someone in an exasperated way when they say something stupid. 

You've been told this multiple times by multiple people. So I can only conclude you're too stupid to understand. 

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

No. I didn't. That's completely made up. 

No. I didn't. That's you mis-remembering / telling lies. I said "come on" in the way you say "come on" to someone in an exasperated way when they say something stupid. 

You've been told this multiple times by multiple people. So I can only conclude you're too stupid to understand. 

You’re the one staying in Falkirk.

I could work out pretty much when you sent it as I was driving home from the world piping championships so must have been last August.

1 minute ago, Poodler said:

Put up a poll m8

you’ll soon see no one wants to read it. You’re supposed to be all knowing yet you’re dribbling to the frequency+ standard of Hanzo when he’s in a trough 

I'm defending truth. Something you claim (lyingly) to believe in. 

No surprise to see you've zero integrity. 

14 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Aye, fucking awful. Think it was after reading that when I started to think about depression differently.

My pal was a train enthusiast and when he decided to end it all he decided to go the same way. He loved trains and when the day came he was chuffed to bits. 

Fuck that min. However, with your pal feeling that bloody low, I can understand why he did it.😔

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Has that watch been worn by MAD from the hat? I very much doubt it. 

It's never even felt or come into contact with my overly sweaty wrist. It's in pristine condition.

The wrist bloody hates wearing a watch, hence why I've had to replace many a watch strap, but I'm nae letting my wrist decide for me if I wear a timepiece or not. 😉

5 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Fridge and Parkie on every fucking topic

spacer.png

I’m trying to have said to leave it.

Anyway that was day I ended up in Glasgow hospital. Dehydration, then they checked me out and let  me go and I took a heider down the the stone stairs. Back up to the same bed then in for a brain scan.

Still remember the classic line from one of the nurses who found me as I was lying face down on stone steps with blood everywhere “are you alright?”

Well what do you think?

Didn’t actually say that as she was hot.

• Haha 1