Brand New Lorus Watch (For Sale)

5 hours ago, Parklife said:

You brought it up AGAIN today. All I've done is point out you're talking shit. 

STFU and stop talking shit and we'll stop having this boring as fuck discourse. 

5 hours ago, Fridge said:

Of course. Fucked if I’m scrapping at my age, would just get some of the nut jobs in Aberdeen to take him out.

But I don’t have any problem with him so no need.

On 9/4/2023 at 7:38 PM, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Used to love getting them review books for Christmas in the 1980s/early 90s. 

Bloody good reads, EB4B min.

A pal of mine sold me a few of the AFC books I have (one signed by Charlie Nicholas) along with a couple of AFC VHS tapes, so that he had enough money for a bit of hash and some recreational pharmaceuticals.

A great deal all round.👍

Ive been told that a complete collection league reviews would easily be worth £200, took me till about 3 yrs ago to finally get the missing ones.

Ive now got every edition of Nutmeg , hoping they will be worth something in years to come

11 hours ago, ericblack4boss said:

Ive been told that a complete collection league reviews would easily be worth £200, took me till about 3 yrs ago to finally get the missing ones.

Ive now got every edition of Nutmeg , hoping they will be worth something in years to come

I'm sure they will be min. There are always active collectors of sports memorabilia.

Speaking about your annual Scottish Football review books, I had a box jam-packed of AFC programmes (from home, away, and abroad matches I attended, plus programmes from the 6Os and 70s and the Panathinaikos away programme tgat had been given to me) which I put up in my former house's loft in May 2019 to clear space in a room.

The fucking council a month later had advised us, by letter, asbestos had been discovered in the lofts of houses like the one I stayed in at the time. Within days of the notification, a contractor put padlocks on the loft hatch, preventing me from going into the attic. No opportunity was given to retrieve anything of value or what you wished to keep.

2 and a half years later (!) the contractors came back to decontaminate the loft of asbestos but anything that was stored up there deemed to be contaminated (my programmes boxed was well sealed) would be dumped.

When we returned to the hoose after being decanted whilst they carried out their work, I discovered they had disposed of my programmes. Fucking wankers!🤬

Had a Rolex that my dad bought me for my 30th when he was living in Dubai. Kept in its box and barely ever worn until i decided one night to wear it for a night out in town. Got bleezing and woke up the next morning with no sign of it, no recollection at all of not having it on my wrist at any point of the night. Retraced my route back into town, went into every place i could remember drinking but no sign of it. Reported it to the police but 15 years later its never turned up. My most expensive drunken mistake. 

19 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Had a Rolex that my dad bought me for my 30th when he was living in Dubai. Kept in its box and barely ever worn until i decided one night to wear it for a night out in town. Got bleezing and woke up the next morning with no sign of it, no recollection at all of not having it on my wrist at any point of the night. Retraced my route back into town, went into every place i could remember drinking but no sign of it. Reported it to the police but 15 years later its never turned up. My most expensive drunken mistake. 

Not heard of insurance?

30 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Dubai - Definitely a fake.

1 hour ago, zeroisgod76 said:

"Rolex"

"Dubai" 

LOL

49 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Dubai - Definitely a fake.

9 minutes ago, Parklife said:

"Rolex"

"Dubai" 

LOL

I know, i know... but this one was a genuine Rolex. Full receipt of purchase from Rolex store, certificate of authenticity, serial number etc which was all given to the police at the time but has never been traced. Never been resold (officially). God knows who has it or what happened to it.

34 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

I know, i know... but this one was a genuine Rolex. Full receipt of purchase from Rolex store, certificate of authenticity, serial number etc which was all given to the police at the time but has never been traced. Never been resold (officially). God knows who has it or what happened to it.

I just meant having a Rolex and going to Dubai is a LOL.