Russell Brand rape allegations documentary

GAME OF BILLIONS

4 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Guilty / innocent he’s going to jail. Then an unfortunate shaving accident

There seems to be a lot of smoke here, massive bonfire clouds of smoke. His ex-wife, Katy Perry has said she has evidence of him doing something, locked in a vault. He did her bad, divorced her via text, they never spoke again, that was 2011. A woman scorned, and all that. She's fucked in the head, too, of course, one of those Disney Club girls from the 1990s, they all got brainwashed, abused, Disney, man, that's a vile coven of creepy shit.

5 minutes ago, GAME OF BILLIONS said:

There seems to be a lot of smoke here, massive bonfire clouds of smoke. His ex-wife, Katy Perry has said she has evidence of him doing something, locked in a vault. He did her bad, divorced her via text, they never spoke again, that was 2011. A woman scorned, and all that. She's fucked in the head, too, of course, one of those Disney Club girls from the 1990s, they all got brainwashed, abused, Disney, man, that's a vile coven of creepy shit.

WOAH.

Back the fuck up.

If you’ve got a problem with Katy, I’ve got a problem with you.

Let's get back to Russell Edward Brand, "please take the stand". The documentary covers a LOT of incidents. Brand foolishly came out on his YT channel to address this bombshell news, using his usual verbiage like, "these baroque allegations" ('baroque' just means detailed in this context). He's making it into a "Me versus the evil elites!") like he is relevant, because he meditates and parrots the latest conspiracy talking points. I mean this guy hangs out with the World Economic Forum goblins like that Yuval Noah Harari (spelling?) an ultra-creepy wee specimen who wants to do all manner of inhumane shit.

Yeah, just when I was expecting some other celebrity to be outed as a wrong 'un, it turns out to be Russell Brand who is an unhygienic degenerate who forces a 16 year old schoolgirl to swallow his spit. Women describe his eyes going black as he came at them. It's not looking good, it's getting darker. More women coming forward, as people did after Savile died. Brand phoned Savile from Hawaii in 2007 for some unexplained reason...

Weird, weird, weird. Aye, let's phone Jimmy Savile from Hawaii while making a big budget movie.

Brand worked with Judy Dench, ffs. She must be feeling sick right now.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, jamiesd said:

Proper diggin of dirt on Brand here. Looks like he is fucked.  This is what happens when you ask the questions they dont want you to.

But A LOT of people do that. Jon Wedger does that...

He has had death threats for his work on tracking down child abusers in Britain and Europe.

Nah, this is just Brand's victims coming forward. Brand's "exposing" of "the globalists" is one thing, he basically just parrots the work of others from his £15 million mansion in London. Victims were reporting him to his management in 2006, it's not new, we are just hearing about it now from journalists. People keep saying, "why aren't journalists doing their jobs? Why didn't they expose Jimmy Savile?" well... here we are, Brand is being exposed as a rapist. How he handles it - and he is handling it in a bizarre way, so far - is up to him.

11 minutes ago, GAME OF BILLIONS said:

Let's get back to Russell Edward Brand, "please take the stand". The documentary covers a LOT of incidents. Brand foolishly came out on his YT channel to address this bombshell news, using his usual verbiage like, "these baroque allegations" ('baroque' just means detailed in this context). He's making it into a "Me versus the evil elites!") like he is relevant, because he meditates and parrots the latest conspiracy talking points. I mean this guy hangs out with the World Economic Forum goblins like that Yuval Noah Harari (spelling?) an ultra-creepy wee specimen who wants to do all manner of inhumane shit.

Yeah, just when I was expecting some other celebrity to outed as a wrong 'un, it turns out to be Russell Brand who is an unhygienic degenerate who forces a 16 year old schoolgirl to swallow his spit. Women describe his eyes going black as he came at them. It's not looking good, it's getting darker. More women coming forward, as people did after Savile died. Brand phoned Savile from Hawaii in 2007 for some unexplained reason...

Weird, weird, weird. Aye, let's phone Jimmy Savile from Hawaii while making a big budget movie.

Brand worked with Judy Dench, ffs. She must be feeling sick right now.

You’re my favourite poster GoB. Keep this up. 🏆 

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, GAME OF BILLIONS said:

But A LOT of people do that. Jon Wedger does that...

He has had death threats for his work on tracking down child abusers in Britain and Europe.

Nah, this is just Brand's victims coming forward. Brand's "exposing" of "the globalists" is one thing, he basically just parrots the work of others from his £15 million mansion in London. Victims were reporting him to his management in 2006, it's not new, we are just hearing about it now from journalists. People keep saying, "why aren't journalists doing their jobs? Why didn't they expose Jimmy Savile?" well... here we are, Brand is being exposed as a rapist. How he handles it - and he is handling it in a bizarre way, so far - is up to him.

I know they do.  All i said was Brand is fucked. His agenda will have accelerated his demise.

• Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

You’re my favourite poster GoB. Keep this up. 🏆 

Cheers! Yeah, I have a certain style, been on forums long enough to know how to write.

End of the day, though, this is a football forum and I actually hate talking non-football topics on football forums. It ends up getting bad, guys getting banned. 

Russell Brand can speak for himself, either in court or if he is as mental as I have always suspected him to be, he'll address these allegations on his tedious, hustling YouTube channel, maybe even on mainstream TV, Prince Andrew style. I hope not. I hope we never see him until 2025 when he is in court. If he takes ANY other course of action, then...

53 minutes ago, 4n4LprObE666 said:

Many years ago, when I was young and handsome, sometimes on the dancefloor on nights out women would back into me and rub their arse on my crotch.

Was I sexually assaulted?

I’m nae sure which lies in this story are worse, you were handsome or that women were rubbing against you.

10 minutes ago, 4n4LprObE666 said:

I remember wearing a kilt at a wedding once, and a couple of women guests were laughing and joking about 'what was under there' .. one of them 'jokingly' tried to lift it up for a look. It was funny at the time but with hindsight .. was it an assault?

Or the most memorable moment of your life to date?

23 minutes ago, 4n4LprObE666 said:

I remember wearing a kilt at a wedding once, and a couple of women guests were laughing and joking about 'what was under there' .. one of them 'jokingly' tried to lift it up for a look. It was funny at the time but with hindsight .. was it an assault?

Actually happened to me in the Mardi Gras after a wedding once. I was mocked for my penis size as well(I'm a grower not a shower)

Good mind to phone the polis. It was in the 90's or early 00's I'm sure they'll sort it out.