Russell Brand rape allegations documentary

GAME OF BILLIONS

7 minutes ago, 4n4LprObE666 said:

Parkie thinks I'm trying to be controversial for the sake of it. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Anyway, trying to debate with intellectual inferiors like he him / her / they is tiring and pointless. I'm on a 'mini-moon' with my new wife in a cabin with my new wife in the Highlands, and she's just intimated that she wants a bit of hanky panky.

For those reasons, I'm out.

On a related note, I was on my way home from the other side of town earlier today and the wife calls me. 

Before we get into whatever inconsequential nonsense she wants to talk about I told her I had some good news. 

"What's that?" she asks. 

"I'm going to rail you something stupid tonight." I say, giving her the good news. 

"Okay, well, you're on speaker phone and your son's right here, idiot." she replies, killing the fucking mood stone dead. 

Stone fucking dead. 

Anyway, she's sick apparently, flu or somesuch... so the only action I'll be getting tonight is smashing it to Toyah's Sunday Lunch or something similar. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, 4n4LprObE666 said:

Parkie thinks I'm trying to be controversial for the sake of it. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Anyway, trying to debate with intellectual inferiors like he / him / her / they is tiring and pointless. I'm on a 'mini-moon' with my new wife in a cabin in the Highlands, and she's just intimated that she wants a bit of hanky panky.

For those reasons, I'm out.

You're on a break with the missus (refuse to call it a mini-moon) and you're spending your time posting about female sex offences and arguing with Parko.

El

Oh

El

2 hours ago, Ke1t said:

I myself am a survivor of a sexual assault, rape even, by a woman at least twice my age, when I was in my teens. 

She was, as is so often the case, a close friend of the family.

It happened at a party at my parent's house. Her husband was downstairs pished out his skull, as was just about everyone else, it being a party. 

It feels good just to talk about it, to be honest, and I feel this is a safe space where people won't judge me or call me a filthy slut who was probably asking for it. 

More importantly, did you give her what she needed you brave and inspiring victim

7 hours ago, Bournemouth Gee said:

There's a guy at work who's always touching his male colleagues. 

Stomach, the base of the back and general hips, side flabby bits are his favourite.

He does it to all of us 

I feel dirty after, a bit sick but also slightly aggressive.

There. I've said it.

Feel a bit better now.

Thanks for listening 

It’s you isn’t it 

7 hours ago, 4n4LprObE666 said:

I'm actually really disappointed here, Parkie. Your response is so, so weak. Shame on you.

Anyone with even an iota of intelligence can see the point that I'm trying to make. Unfortunately, you, because of of your misguided drone-like mindset, can't see the bigger picture.

I thought and expected better of you. Now, I know.

Your "point" is absolute pish and all you've done is trivialise actual sexual assault. 

You now attempting to insult me won't make you look less of a dick, I'm afraid. You've shown yourself up enough already. 

• Dildo 1
On 9/18/2023 at 5:39 PM, 4n4LprObE666 said:

Many years ago, when I was young and handsome, sometimes on the dancefloor on nights out women would back into me and rub their arse on my crotch.

Was I sexually assaulted?

On 9/18/2023 at 7:12 PM, 4n4LprObE666 said:

I see that no one can answer the question.

Let's flip it. If I was rubbing my crotch into the arses of if random women without consent, was I sexually assaulting them?

22 hours ago, 4n4LprObE666 said:

All those women rubbing themselves on me in a sexual way without my consent .. disgusting. I should have reported it at the time and pressed charges. Easy to say with hindsight I guess.

I remember wearing a kilt at a wedding once, and a couple of women guests were laughing and joking about 'what was under there' .. one of them 'jokingly' tried to lift it up for a look. It was funny at the time but with hindsight .. was it an assault?

I remember being in the pub one night, and a hen party came in. They were well into their night and quite 'merry'. One of them, the bride I assume, was carrying a male blow up doll which had a very prominent erect member. She proceeded to lie on the pool table, ruining the game I was engaged in, and proceeded to mimic being fucked by said 'doll'. All her pals had penis shaped lollipops too!

It was funny at the time, but with hindsight it could have been demeaning and objectifying men as sex objects, and therefore offensive.

20 hours ago, 4n4LprObE666 said:

Just a pity that none of the women who assaulted me were high profile, outspoken, multi millionaire celebrities, otherwise I could have waited 20-30 years before going to the media and not the police, and made a shed load of cash! Bugger.

Some real brain of Britain shit there. ^ 

😂

• Dildo 1
10 hours ago, 4n4LprObE666 said:

My first wife wanted, no expected, sex every night. Even when she was heavily pregnant.

It was me making the excuses in the hope of actually going to bed and, you know, resting my head on the pillow and going to sleep.

There were occasions when it was pretty much forced on me. It happens.

Apologies to any drones feeling uncomfortable or embarrassed at this point.

So, err, you got any pics of the ex wife, do you know her current wherabouts and you got her mobile nr?

2 minutes ago, 4n4LprObE666 said:

I'm not trying to trick you. It's a very simple question.

Obviously, my answer is Yes.

What's yours?

My answer is:

You don't get to either shift, nor define the parameters of the debate, nor how I choose to respond. Stop trying to do that and I'll happily have a discussion with you. 

•  
  •  
9 minutes ago, 4n4LprObE666 said:

Let's rewind, shall we?

Happy to rewind. You haven't rewound though, you've just made things up and ascribed them as my logic. 

By your logic, any bloke can grab a woman by the waist and grind his crotch into her backside without her consent. As long as it's in a dark nightclub.

How is this my logic? You've just completely made that up. 

So it's a location specific offense, right?

No. See the made up part above. 

I wouldn't fancy my chances in court, especially with a female sheriff.

YOUR statement trivialises assault.

I'm pretty happy with my statements. You're the one who looks like a dick, mate. 

14 minutes ago, 4n4LprObE666 said:

Let's rewind, shall we?

By your logic, any bloke can grab a woman by the waist and grind his crotch into her backside without her consent. As long as it's in a dark nightclub.

So it's a location specific offense, right?

I wouldn't fancy my chances in court, especially with a female sheriff.

YOUR statement trivialises assault.

You gotta remember he's a complete trumpet.  Belittles everything and everyone that don't see things his way.  He could be a ginger too.