Russell Brand rape allegations documentary

GAME OF BILLIONS

I walked into a well known Aberdeen nuclear (nuclear sub = pub) the other day. 

After ordering my cold pint, I realised that Jodie Foster was being gang raped on the pinball machine by three teuchter mealers. I then looked to my right and saw a woman grinding on 4na4Lpr0bE666 (who was wearing a kilt).

No comments or judgements made. Just what I observed. These things happen daily.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, 4n4LprObE666 said:

Yeh. We have reached, in chess parlance, Check Mate, in my favour. I'll stop toying with him / her / they now.

If you genuinely believe that, then you're a very special boy indeed. 

You've made such a cunt of yourself that your only resort was to completely make up nonsense and claim that it was my "logic". Now you're running away. 

You keep on running and you keep on belittling sexual offences though. Hopefully that monstrous subject never darkens the door of your family. 

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 2
8 minutes ago, JumboJET said:

I walked into a well known Aberdeen nuclear (nuclear sub = pub) the other day. 

After ordering my cold pint, I realised that Jodie Foster was being gang raped on the pinball machine by three teuchter mealers. I then looked to my right and saw a woman grinding on 4na4Lpr0bE666 (who was wearing a kilt).

No comments or judgements made. Just what I observed. These things happen daily.

Her performance in The Accused is arguably Jodie Foster's best. 

52 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Had a belter of a jam yum yum from Spar Westhill on Monday. Unreal.

I had an iced yum yum the other day, kindly bought by my sister, and it certainly never disappointed. First one for ages.

22p for a yum yum fae the school canteen when I was at Fraserburgh Academy (1990 to 1995). 22p truly well spent. 

Fuck knows the price of them nowadays mind.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-66851698

That's more to do with companies not wanting their product/services associated with Brand.

I'm of the mind that making money off YT adverts on an anti-corporation/elites channel like Brand's just illustrates his larping, bullshitting persona and mindset. A truly anarchistic channel would not be monetized. You don't get to pick which ads are placed in your video, it could be Nestlé, Coca-Cola, VISA, any number of vile corporations and Brand claims to despise vile corporations, bangs on about them all the time.

Nah, he lives in a splendiferous London mansion for fuck's sake, owns a pub despite being a recovering alcoholic and heroin addict who works hard helping other addicts. I actually doubt that much will come of this, unless credible people come forward with damning evidence. In a way, I feel sorry for Brand, he had a tough, strange life as a teenager, early adulthood, being a heroin addict, etc, but there is another side of him that is just a a total dick, a selfish, unfunny, hacky comedian, shit actor (thanks for that pointless, clunky remake of Arthur, cunt) and lazy parroter of the research of others, which helps him coin in the money, which as I have said, is generated via slimeball corporations. He's a hypocrite. I get what he is doing, ie. "liberating humanity" but the way he goes about it doesn't impress me. He's not the radical revolutionary rebel he sees himself as and that phantom just evaporated.

Anyway, that's enough about Russell Brand. He'll need to get a haircut, btw. When accused of rape, you can't be rocking the, "Rockgod/Manson/Koresh" look, can ye? I wish him well, as Trump said of Ghislaine Maxwell...

19 minutes ago, GAME OF BILLIONS said:

That's more to do with companies not wanting their product/services associated with Brand.

I'm of the mind that making money off YT adverts on an anti-corporation/elites channel like Brand's just illustrates his larping, bullshitting persona and mindset. A truly anarchistic channel would not be monetized. You don't get to pick which ads are placed in your video, it could be Nestlé, Coca-Cola, VISA, any number of vile corporations and Brand claims to despise vile corporations, bangs on about them all the time.

Nah, he lives in a splendiferous London mansion for fuck's sake, owns a pub despite being a recovering alcoholic and heroin addict who works hard helping other addicts. I actually doubt that much will come of this, unless credible people come forward with damning evidence. In a way, I feel sorry for Brand, he had a tough, strange life as a teenager, early adulthood, being a heroin addict, etc, but there is another side of him that is just a a total dick, a selfish, unfunny, hacky comedian, shit actor (thanks for that pointless, clunky remake of Arthur, cunt) and lazy parroter of the research of others, which helps him coin in the money, which as I have said, is generated via slimeball corporations. He's a hypocrite. I get what he is doing, ie. "liberating humanity" but the way he goes about it doesn't impress me. He's not the radical revolutionary rebel he sees himself as and that phantom just evaporated.

Anyway, that's enough about Russell Brand. He'll need to get a haircut, btw. When accused of rape, you can't be rocking the, "Rockgod/Manson/Koresh" look, can ye? I wish him well, as Trump said of Ghislaine Maxwell...

Lazy parroter of the research of others lol 

he’s a social commentator, that’s his job 

Fuck me, I forgot about this rambling word-salad mongfest...

Paxman was close to throttling the cunt.

I'm still laughing at the online outrage over Brand being demonetized from corporate elite behemoth, YouTube (owned by Google) as if that is the worst of the consequences, Brand no longer getting money from corporations via YouTube clickies by his anti-elite gimpy fans. Lick my balls, pseudo-anarchists! 😂

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, GAME OF BILLIONS said:

Was he really a heroin addict? Doesn’t look like any smack heid I know. He’s got a full set of teeth for starters.