Russell Brand rape allegations documentary

GAME OF BILLIONS

19 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Aye, right enough, couldn’t have been a smack addict because he has nice teeth. 

Full set of teeth I said, they’re not nice. Weird looking really.

I’m not saying he wasn’t (a smack heid), just questioning it. By his own account he was a fat loner at school.’ Quite the transformation.

2 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

I’m not saying he wasn’t (a smack heid), just questioning it. By his own account he was a fat loner at school.’ Quite the transformation.

You've become a right loser in life Tuts. 

Quite sad to see the fall from grace.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5
1 hour ago, tutankamun said:

Was he really a heroin addict? Doesn’t look like any smack heid I know. He’s got a full set of teeth for starters.

He definitely was. It's the only authentic thing he ever did, I reckon. Everything else has been a larp, charlatanism. Of all the D-list celebrities from the 1990s/2000s, the MTV presenters, the Big Brother crew members, the undeserving, self-serving Question Time guests, Brand is about the only one who somehow managed to become an A-lister, a movie star in Hollywood, married (briefly) to a mega popstar, who somehow segued into being a conspiracy theory guru rebel rabble-rouser on YouTube (something any cunt with a camera can do) and now he is getting worldwide fame again, this time, infamy, disgrace. You like attention, Russell? Well, by Jove, you've got it now, pal.

I do feel sorry for him, to a small degree, he seems like a decent bloke these days, but if he truly is a decent bloke, then he'll confess, grovel, greet proper tears and humble himself. But there's that other part of me that goes,

"This cunt will turn this into a rambling crusade against the Lizard People Elites or some insane shit."

It will be up to his wife and lawyers to reign him in. But Russell always knows best, doesn't he? For once, he needs to shut up and listen to others.

• Upvote 1
37 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

He doesn't look a proper Augustus Gloop as a teenager, he looked more like a cross between Fonzie off Happy Days and Dom Jolly...

SEI_172295776-20f3.jpg?quality=90&strip=

He's obviously a troubled soul, but aren't we all? The thing is, if you are going to live the, "rock and roll lifestyle," you have to BE, in the fullest sense of the term, a rock and roll star. When you larp at it, dabble in it, kind of like idiots who dabble in magic, it blows up in your face, eventually. Happens to a lot of comedians, I've noticed. And that is the thing with Brand, for me, a comedy cunt, nerd, historian of hilarity, I have never really found him funny, never considered him a proper stand up comedian like Billy Connolly, Stewart Lee, Doug Stanhope, Bill Hicks, even Ricky Gervais is a dubious case for being called a stand up comedian, his Fleetwood Mac-level ticket prices are an insult, for starters. But with Brand, I've never been sure what he is and when he became a YouTube guru who flitted from terrifying conspiracy talk one day, to doing Wim Hof ice challenges the next and topped off on a Friday with some clueless football gibbering, I just tuned him out... until now. 

As I say, I feel for him to a small degree and who knows how he'll handle this. He needs to grovel, meet the women he hurt. Pay the Piper. But if he chooses to play this as a crusade, he'll fuck himself and his family for life.

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
40 minutes ago, GAME OF BILLIONS said:

He doesn't look a proper Augustus Gloop as a teenager, he looked more like a cross between Fonzie off Happy Days and Dom Jolly...

SEI_172295776-20f3.jpg?quality=90&strip=

He's obviously a troubled soul, but aren't we all? The thing is, if you are going to live the, "rock and roll lifestyle," you have to BE, in the fullest sense of the term, a rock and roll star. When you larp at it, dabble in it, kind of like idiots who dabble in magic, it blows up in your face, eventually. Happens to a lot of comedians, I've noticed. And that is the thing with Brand, for me, a comedy cunt, nerd, historian of hilarity, I have never really found him funny, never considered him a proper stand up comedian like Billy Connolly, Stewart Lee, Doug Stanhope, Bill Hicks, even Ricky Gervais is a dubious case for being called a stand up comedian, his Fleetwood Mac-level ticket prices are an insult, for starters. But with Brand, I've never been sure what he is and when he became a YouTube guru who flitted from terrifying conspiracy talk one day, to doing Wim Hof ice challenges the next and topped off on a Friday with some clueless football gibbering, I just tuned him out... until now. 

As I say, I feel for him to a small degree and who knows how he'll handle this. He needs to grovel, meet the women he hurt. Pay the Piper. But if he chooses to play this as a crusade, he'll fuck himself and his family for life.

He looked like Ruth Davidson as a teenager.

• Haha 3
6 hours ago, tutankamun said:

Brand is yet another actor, playing his part in the destruction of the West to earn his place in the NWO.

Also see Zelenskyy, Sean Penn, Johnny Depp, Amber Heard, Megan Markle, Will Smith, Kris Rock, Kevin Spacey, Angelina Jolie etc. etc.

Think he's probably more likely to be earnin' a place next to Epstein.

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

he's dropped the manic delivery

shellshocked reading off autocue

it will be interesting how it unfolds

He’ll still be followed by the crackpots who say we’ve been brainwashed by the mainstream media yet completely unaware that they themselves have been brainwashed by the crackpots. 

Fantastic. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
8 hours ago, tutankamun said:

Brand is yet another actor, playing his part in the destruction of the West to earn his place in the NWO.

So did he do the rapes or is it just his response to the allegations that’ll get him a spot in the NWO? 
Raping seems like a small price to pay to join the world’s elite at their secret parties and meddling.

39 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

He’ll still be followed by the crackpots who say we’ve been brainwashed by the mainstream media yet completely unaware that they themselves have been brainwashed by the crackpots. 

Fantastic. 

The reality is we’re all being brainwashed by the mainstream media AND the crackpots.

35 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

So did he do the rapes or is it just his response to the allegations that’ll get him a spot in the NWO? 
Raping seems like a small price to pay to join the world’s elite at their secret parties and meddling.

There were no rapes. The only victim here is us.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

You'd be bloody made up if you got Brando as a cell mate though.

He could teach you all big words and that, like baroque and malfeasance.  

Learn how to meditate, do yoga and how to make an ice bath from a kettle and a Pot Noodle tub filled with piss.

Taught from he how to seduce the hotties on the exercise yard with poetry and by acting fey.  Or just by cheekily whipping your cock out when they are at their most vulnerable. 

Why I think the years should fly by.......

TEK0F2.gif

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

YouTube and Rumble both feature the letters u,b and e. Take the initial letters of R and Y from each channel , add in Brand’s initials of RB and you have u,b,e,r,y,r,b. Rearrange these and you get ‘rubbery’.  Ok
‘Rubbery’ dinghys are what asylum seekers are using to invade Britain before being flown back to Rwanda. These unnecessary carbon fuelled journeys are being organised to deliberately boil the planet so that we eventually all live at sea. ( like in Waterworld).

Sea phonetically sounds like ‘C’ the initial of both Charles and Camilla the most prominent members of the royal family. Yes that’s right you have won a cruise on the ‘Royal’ yacht Britannia!

D928-F2-E8-F268-4501-BD61-3-C6-F8163-EA2

Hahaha. Magic. 

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

YouTube and Rumble both feature the letters u,b and e. Take the initial letters of R and Y from each channel , add in Brand’s initials of RB and you have u,b,e,r,y,r,b. Rearrange these and you get ‘rubbery’.  Ok
‘Rubbery’ dinghys are what asylum seekers are using to invade Britain before being flown back to Rwanda. These unnecessary carbon fuelled journeys are being organised to deliberately boil the planet so that we eventually all live at sea. ( like in Waterworld).

Sea phonetically sounds like ‘C’ the initial of both Charles and Camilla the most prominent members of the royal family. Yes that’s right you have won a cruise on the ‘Royal’ yacht Britannia!

D928-F2-E8-F268-4501-BD61-3-C6-F8163-EA2

By jove, you've cracked it! :rumour:

• Haha 1

Wife kinda liked him back in the day, and bought his book.

I thought he was a irritating prick back then, so we agreed to differ.

Wife nae happy that I appear to be a better judge of character, as the story unfolds.

The bit that gets me is why wait a multitude of years before complaining about something. If some cunt did me wrong, apart from me beating the shite out of them, they'd be outed without delay.

22 hours ago, tutankamun said:

Also see Zelenskyy, Sean Penn, Johnny Depp, Amber Heard, Megan Markle, Will Smith, Kris Rock, Kevin Spacey, Angelina Jolie etc. etc.

I like how the font size changed as soon as you started "your" list of names.

Clearly copy and pasted from elsewhere.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1