Ross County 1 - 2 Aberdeen (league cup)

Reckon we'll go with...

Roos

Gartenmann Rubezic Jensen

Devlin Polvara Barron Shinnie MacKenzie

Miovski Duk

Going to be even more physical than the game at Pittodrie due to the conditions, so think he'll go with the size of Polvara in the middle and save Clarkson for later in the game and for Saturday. Think Barron will retain his place too as he gets about the park and did well at the weekend. Clarkson and McGrath great options from the bench if we need to get a goal later on.

9 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

No reason not to be confident in the lads getting the job done inside 90+ minutes if we have finally got our season up and running.

3-1 AFC (Jensen, Shinnie, and Miovski doing the needful.)

COYFR!!!

Either team to win it in ET is 5/1

That’s in one of my bet builders & not too unrealistic as I expect the ref to affect the game more so than either sides actual form/ability. 

54 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Either team to win it in ET is 5/1

That’s in one of my bet builders & not too unrealistic as I expect the ref to affect the game more so than either sides actual form/ability. 

That's a fair bet, going by your logical rationale (i.e. ref's needless interference having a major influence on how the match develops).

What bookies do you back with? 

8 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Be interesting to see if we’ll see more of what we saw on Sunday (less hoofball & more passing), which clearly worked, or will Robson revert to type?

Hopefully the former.

Nae idea about a prediction, could be just about anything to be honest.

We definitely play to our strengths when we try to play football. We're just shooting ourselves in the foot playing the long ball game. The last two games we've played some decent stuff so hopefully that's the direction we're moving in now. Fingers crossed!

Like you say, hard to predict the score - as it's hard to predict how we'll approach the game. I'd say I'm 60% confident of a Dons win.

24 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Paddy Power

fkrs didn’t have cards options for my bet builders 🤬 

They're an awful outfit. Their Bet Builder facility is very limited indeed.

I can't bet with Paddy Power anymore as I received a lifetime ban from one of their affiliates (Betfair) for having the audacity to ask on their live chat facility why my account hadn't been credited, as normal, with a £10 free bet to use on the horses, as part of a promotion I used to do on a Saturday.

Fuck them.🤬