Sevco 1 - 3 Aberdeen

4 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

I signed a petition once to stop all the pointless petitions. There was loads of signatures on it.

Still waiting to see if anything comes of it though 

I athing is pointless eh! were voiceless entity's! Moan like children abt state of our game but sit on our thumbs about it!

The cunt SFA have an email'  imagine if 30k+ fans from us & the other 9 clubs emailed sfa to state thier displeasure'  but no we just like to moan about it & do fuck all.

Our children's children's' children will be putting up we this bias corrupt shitshow for eternity.

Next time there is a shocking decision probably tonight or definitely Sat don't moan ok.

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

I athing is pointless eh! were voiceless entity's! Moan like children abt state of our game but sit on our thumbs about it!

The cunt SFA have an email'  imagine if 30k+ fans from us & the other 9 clubs emailed sfa to state thier displeasure'  but no we just like to moan about it & do fuck all.

Our children's children's' children will be putting up we this bias corrupt shitshow for eternity.

Next time there is a shocking decision probably tonight or definitely Sat don't moan ok.

You can’t achieve anything by moaning about me moaning, so stop moaning about me moaning 😉

Also, do you really think we will be so advanced that our great grandchildren will live for eternity?

Come on now, now you’re really talking nonsense 🙄

10 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

You can’t achieve anything by moaning about me moaning, so stop moaning about me moaning 😉

Also, do you really think we will be so advanced that our great grandchildren will live for eternity?

Come on now, now you’re really talking nonsense 🙄

I mean for many generations to come. They'll be watching the same biased corrupt incompetent pish without a hope in hell of thoer club achieving anything of note.

52 minutes ago, minijc said:

That flag has been to more games than you have, so shut up.

🤣🤣🤣

Same old.

Ok serious question.

How would you feel if say half the crowd started waving them and there was a sea of union jacks and they had been to more games than you or I?

I guess I just hate that fucking flag no matter what colours are changed or what's written on it.

Case closed.

1 hour ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

Not my petition a friends, shows how much you know all the donations do is the petition is emailed to more change.org members so more peeps see it. Thanks.

Apologies Boxercise I'm nae in the habit of starting pointless petitions so wouldn't know.  You, eh I mean "your friend" crack on though 👍

1 hour ago, HaarDon said:

🤣🤣🤣

Same old.

Ok serious question.

How would you feel if say half the crowd started waving them and there was a sea of union jacks and they had been to more games than you or I?

I guess I just hate that fucking flag no matter what colours are changed or what's written on it.

Case closed.

Well that's not going to happen is it?  The flag has been on the good for roughly 10 years, yet folk are still getting worked up about it.

2 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

So on that logic, is it ok to have a flag with swastikas as long as it’s aberdeen coloured?

Scottish athletes who compete in the Olympics compete under the Union Jack flag. As far as i know, no country competes under a Swastika flag. Bit different compating a swastika to a flag you dont like. 

• Upvote 1
21 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

Don’t think anyone is getting worked up about it.

Just dons fans making comment that they don’t like it and it’s inappropriate as it represents english rule.

It’s inappropriate because it’s irredeemably associated with the huns.   
Gotta wonder about the mentality of Dons fans who made the flag and take it to games knowing full well that it’d antagonise a sizeable number of their fellow Dons fans.  And wonder what their agenda is.

• Upvote 2
10 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Scottish athletes who compete in the Olympics compete under the Union Jack flag. As far as i know, no country competes under a Swastika flag. Bit different compating a swastika to a flag you dont like. 

Sorry you didn’t understand the comparison.

Mind you, it’s good news Aberdeen FC are in the olympics or representing the UK.

I hadn’t heard of this success.