Sevco 1 - 3 Aberdeen

6 minutes ago, NorthCarolinaDon said:

Or he just could, like dogs myself and he needs a less cunt of  an owner anyway:thumbup1:

Excellent shout. If that soor faced fucker has got a canine, leave the animal out of it. The animal cannot help who their owner is. 

Gordon Smith is a peeking, reptilian cunt who is still coming to terms with his miss for Brighton in the FA Cup Final of 1983, 40 years on. Cock.

23 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

That was just FUCKING ACE! Brilliant to a man….get in there,,

@Cambridge Red im Drinking full strength cough medicine all the way, min! It’s the future…

COYR 👏👏👏👏

My Mrs thinks I've gone mental. She's just left to go and do her nightshift at the hospital and was trying to tell me stuff and I didn't take in a word she said other than "why you got that stupid grin on your face!"

That was even better than I could have hoped but was trying not to get excited to early incase we imploded.

Onwards and upwards 🙂👍

Just now, Cambridge Red said:

My Mrs thinks I've gone mental. She's just left to go and do her nightshift at the hospital and was trying to tell me stuff and I didn't take in a word she said other than "why you got that stupid grin on your face!"

That was even better than I could have hoped but was trying not to get excited to early incase we imploded.

Onwards and upwards 🙂👍

Jackpot, min! Get the malt, cough stuff oot! 
yeeeeeeeessssssss

Just rewatching the final couple minutes.. anyone notice Barron's reaction at the final whistle?

Shinnie-esque swing of the fist and oot wi the chest while looking like he still wants a square go with someone. I imagine he was screaming like a fucking banshee inna, but of course you couldn't hear what with all the boos :thumbup1:

Fair to say he was passionate about that. 

I hope we can keep him. 

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, Simply Red said:

Im sure folk will be along soon to say he didnt praise the players enough.

He cant win with some folk.

Great result. All the hard work beginning to pay off. Just hope Robson and the team get the praise they deserve on this forum. Totally outplayed and out thought a team who will probably be looking for a new manager very shortly: